Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-28-19, 07:54 PM  
JezthePuff2

Slim in 6 / Slim Series / Slim Series Express

Just looking for a little motivation here. Two weeks ago I pulled out my Sin6, SS, and SSEx videos and started with Start it Up (both an old version and the new version) and have rotated with the two versions of Ramp it Up, the Express workouts, and tonight I did Burn it Up. I'm going to continue using the series (in no particular order...just going by how my body feels and working with my available time).

The good thing is that it's motivated me to clean up my eating, which I badly needed.

Anyhow, I'd love to hear success stories, reviews, etc. I actually really do love the workouts, but I need the boost to keep me going. Who has had some great results with these workouts? I'd love to hear about it. And by "great results," I mean weight loss, toning, increased endurance, slimming down trouble spots (for me it's hips, thighs, butt and gut), etc.

Thanks!

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-19, 10:28 AM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

I started with Slim Series and had fantastic results--have always been a pear shape and SS was the only workout that reduced my hips and butt enough to drop two pants sizes. Even running hasn't accomplished that.

After falling off the workout wagon a couple years ago, I picked up Sin6 but found it hard to do the same workout every day. I preferred the SS rotation but they do take more time! I also put on different music frequently to change things up.

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham
Rivercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-19, 11:51 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I did the Slim Series rotations years ago but now a half hour is my preferred length. I've tried Slim in 6 several times but always got sick after a week or so of Burn it Up.

But I love the Slim Series Express (SSEX) and most recently did a rotation in January & February of this year and loved it. I substitute Keep it Up for Burn it Up. Excellent for holiday recovery. I started at goal weight, but trouble spots firmed up. The 2 SSEX rotations that came with the set, are posted in the VF Combinations and Rotations forum. Just search for SSEX.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slim in 6, slim in 6 success, slim series, slim series express, slim series music, slim series success, ssex rotaions