Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-16, 06:20 AM  
twinkletoes

Tracie Long - Step Forward

I bought this from someone at VF Roost (don't remember who). I just did it and on the second chapter, the voice track is off. I'm just gonna assume that the seller didn't do this DVD so she didn't notice & that's why she didn't tell me; I'm sure I can learn that chapter even without the voice track so it's no big deal. But I was just wondering if this was a problem with the whole run when these were first printed or is this one just a fluke?
Old 06-03-16, 06:49 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
I bought this from someone at VF Roost (don't remember who). I just did it and on the second chapter, the voice track is off. I'm just gonna assume that the seller didn't do this DVD so she didn't notice & that's why she didn't tell me; I'm sure I can learn that chapter even without the voice track so it's no big deal. But I was just wondering if this was a problem with the whole run when these were first printed or is this one just a fluke?
My copy does the same thing; my work-around is to just lower the volume for that section and follow her movements instead. She had a few audio problems with Longevity series if I'm remembering correctly...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-16, 07:02 AM  
dnna

I remember that she redid that dvd. She sent out another copy to people that bought the first one. perhaps someone else will comment, but I am pretty sure it was Step Forward that was sent out with a glitch and redone. You might want to return it to the seller.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-16, 08:22 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
You might want to return it to the seller.
I don't remember who I bought it from. But I wouldn't return it anyway. I bought all Tracie's DVDs dirt cheap. I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out - like Lori said, I'll just lower the volume during that section. I did the rest of the workout and it was great so even if I skip that section, it's still a good step workout!

Thanks guys!!

Tags
step forward