Old 09-12-03, 01:47 PM  
yahoo205

results with fitprime?

any one have any? thanks
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 01:31 AM  
kimzwirez

yup!

WF made my butt hurt for at least three days, to the point where I felt like I was walking funny. It has that same effect everytime I use it after leaving it on the shelf for awhile, and that has happened a LOT, since I am totally scared of it and the pain it causes! That is the only FP tape I have.
kimzwirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 10:07 AM  
Corridors

My thighs are smaller and my balance is surprisingly better. Fitprimes really work the core and balance more than most other workouts on the market.

I did a workout the other day where there was some balance work in it and I used to struggle to hold the position and I was doing it and then it finished and I was still holding the pose. I was shocked and more than pleasantly surprised that there wasn't any effort to doing it.

Now I am on a periodization training programme which Fitprime's Heidi Tanner has set up at the Fitprime site and in chats. I hope to have some really great results to report in a few months' time. I realized that up to now I have been overtraining, working too intensely and it has been hurting my results. So now I am training smarter, not harder and really enjoying it.

Colleen
Corridors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 12:55 PM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

FitPrime

I did a rotation for about 5 or was it 6 weeks????

I felt better, balance and all that.

I have taken to reading my fitness magazines (back-logged for probably a year...) and it amazes me every time I see some recommended exercise (yesterday it was ball toss with the medicine ball) and I say, "Hey -- Wierd tho' it may be, Anna was kinda a pioneer with some of the exercises she does..." or I say, "Hey .... FitPrime such-and-such does that move...." Hmmmm... Maybe she is on to something.....

I like the fact that I seem to get my plyo and I'm not wiped out. I was surprised when I went BACK to Weights First, after not doing it since I got it.... I was still able to walk afterwards. The first few times, I was sooooooooo sore! I guess doing all the other FitPrimes really helped me.

On a side-note.... I went cycling last weekend and haven't lost any strength...... My legs were almost explosive at times and I've truly been doing mostly FitPrimes! This week I did Cathe's PUB and although I got sore, (major DOMS!) .... I was able to do it with the weights I had done before... so nothing was lost by doing FitPrime exclusively for a length of time......

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 01:56 PM  
weighttrain
VF Supporter

Hey Cleda

Thanks for your Fitprime rotation experience. I have been wondering about your results and if doing an all FP rotation affected your beloved cycling.

How was your endurance during your cycling? I was on a FP rotation kick last year and my endurance dropped although my strength was at the same level. I could barely get through IMAX after my FP rotation even though I was able to get through IMAX before my FP extravaganza.

Thanks

Beth K.
weighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 02:20 PM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

I can't point to specific results since I do a mixture of workouts, but I can say that FP is the ONLY weight work (yawn) that I like. So, I actually do them! FP will definitely improve your balance & coordination. I am very impressed with what they manage to squeeze into one workout: cardio, strength, balance, coordination, flexibilty, core work. I think they are fun & challenging. Even the bits of yoga are good - I prefer yoga taught by a real yoga teacher but here they keep it simple & unpretentious & it blends in nicely.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 04:49 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I agree with Cleda

it seems like everytime I read a new fitness magazine, I think of some of the moves in FitPrimes. I really do think that Anna is ahead of her time.

Like Jacqi, I can't say that FitPrime has given me results, cause I'm such a mixer upper, and an adder onner (I know it's not a word ). But, I have really enjoyed doing these workouts the last 6 weeks. I LOVE the music in these workouts and I really look forward to hearing the soundtrack in the mornings.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime rotation, kickbutt rotation, whfn rotation