Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-22, 10:32 AM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I have already done something, I will edit and add on anything extra.

Check-In: JS Total Body Timesaver, JS Stretch & Strengthen feet and ankles

Have a Blessed day!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-22, 10:48 AM  
lynnf

Cheryl's favorite Cardio day for me.

Cynthia, glad to hear some good news!

Diana, must be nice to get to the pool.

Cheryl, have you done Heather's fusion workouts? I was thinking of trying her 7 day plan of fusion workouts. What do you think?
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-22, 03:23 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

DD and I went to the Virus Geeks for a lab test for covid. Supposed to be more accurate than home kits. We should have the results within 2 days.

I went to the drop-in clinic yesterday b/c I've had an earache, but after waiting for an hour, the estimated wait was 2 more hours, so I made an appointment for this morning. This has to be a first: they prescribed antibiotics. Drop-in and primary doctors around here are notorious for not prescribing antibiotics. I knew I needed some and nearly whooped when I was told I would get them. I had tried to see my ENT but he's on vacation and the earliest I could see him was Monday. I made the appointment after making sure that I could cancel without penalty. I'm going to wait until Monday morning. But I expect to feel better before then. Inner ear infection.

So I'm going to rest until I'm through with this.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-22, 08:46 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Lynn Yes, the pool is nice when it's so hot out. I'm not very motivated to go in the winter, LOL.

Cynthia Feel better soon.

Check-In: 50 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-23-22, 09:03 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 13,424

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-23-22, 09:17 AM  
lynnf

barre 3 strength 30 minutes -- this one was actually good and well balanced between upper and lower body, and focused on strength (without trying to get in cardio, which some of them do). Added in 30 minutes of yoga on my own yesterday pm. Trying to up my yoga.

Cynthia, hoping the other test comes up negative as well. Good to get the pcr as well as the rapid to double check.

Diana, I hate swimming for exercise (find it boring and I just worry I cannot make it to the other end of the pool), but I do love just sitting in it when it's hot. I should get DH to go with me to the local pool and hang out with the kids during public swim times. It's so relaxing. Not having a young kid any more we haven't gotten there much lately, and it used to be lots of fun.
Old 06-23-22, 09:19 AM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather's Inner and Outer Thigh Workout (no equipment) and her new Squat Challenge.

Cynthia, great news about the test and hoping to hear the same results from your more intensive tests. Also, so good that you got antibiotics! When you need them, they end the suffering mercifully fast.

Lynn, I did the first three of the Fusion Flow workouts. I think they are worth trying for sure! Some of Heather's other Pilates/fusion workouts are also good. The thigh workout I did today was fusion.

Diana, how is everyone doing with the covid situation?
Old 06-23-22, 02:09 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

More good news! DD and I went to the Virus Geeks local PCR testing place yesterday & got the results today: both negative. Yay. That clears her for going back to work.
My inner ear is responding to the antibiotics but is not all better yet. An infection can sure drag me down, so I'll just keep being lazy for a while.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-22, 10:11 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Cheryl So far the two who have it are doing well. No one else has tested positive.

Check-In: 1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-24-22, 08:45 AM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 signature. They played a song from my favorite Heather, which meant finally some good music in barre 3! They had really good music for a while, but then cut their music budget. But they also cut their price, so I can't complain, and the music is acceptable and not as bad as the really bad music they had at one time.

Glad for the good news from Cynthia and Diana heading into a very hot weekend here. Hope you are all recovered soon Cynthia.