Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-28-16, 10:10 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I have Unplugged 1900, vol 1 and 2000, vol 1. Also Good 'n Strong. If I were to buy more I'd get add'l Unplugged DVDs. I prefer Margaret's short workouts.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-16, 07:32 AM  
PennyK

Fitness Becomes You has 6-20 minute episodes and some are filmed outdoors.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-16, 07:41 AM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
How long does it normally take for her people to ship an order from the date you place your order? Just wondering, as someone said it took a week from the day she ordered to receive her dvd, so it must have shipped within a few days? Even when no dvds in my orders were on backorder they put off processing my orders for 7 days. And those were the ones processed the fastest, excluding the order they sat on for 3 weeks. I'm not impressed with Margaret's Customer Service.
Have you emailed them? They are very responsive and like others have said i have also had a good experience with their customer service and shipping times. I hope it gets sorted out quickly and you receive and enjoy your dvds.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-16, 08:03 AM  
sherry7899

I have not ordered from her in a long time, but when I did the orders were sent out quickly, and often by Priority Mail.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-16, 12:44 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
Have you emailed them? They are very responsive and like others have said i have also had a good experience with their customer service and shipping times. I hope it gets sorted out quickly and you receive and enjoy your dvds.
Thanks Penny. I did email them, thinking there was just a glitch with the shipping confirmation emails not being sent. I was surprised to learn nothing had actually been sent at that point. Only after my prompting did they finally ship all of my orders (from different sales), on the same day no less, so for some reason they were all held back.

I ordered a Joyce Vedral dvd later after Margaret's which arrived already so at least I have one new weight workout to try out in the meantime. I like what I've seen of Joyce so far. She has a great accent and she's such a character.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-16, 05:07 PM  
videofit

Fitness Becomes You kept freezing on the last chapter so I emailed and they sent a free replacement which works fine.
Old 06-30-16, 09:33 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post

I ordered a Joyce Vedral dvd later after Margaret's which arrived already so at least I have one new weight workout to try out in the meantime. I like what I've seen of Joyce so far. She has a great accent and she's such a character.
I've been doing a Joyce rotation for the last few weeks and my arms are firming and leaning out. I'm trying a few ideas on paper to work Margaret in. I purchased the classics at the last 40% sale and want to try them.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-16, 09:51 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
I've been doing a Joyce rotation for the last few weeks and my arms are firming and leaning out. I'm trying a few ideas on paper to work Margaret in. I purchased the classics at the last 40% sale and want to try them.

~Beth
Which of Joyce's books do you recommend? I have several on my wish list and I'm undecided about which one(s) to get. I'd love to hear your ideas on how to work Margaret in.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-16, 11:06 PM  
Taiga

Already posted this in bargain watch but looks like the 4th of July Sale is 35% off
Old 07-01-16, 05:22 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

She usually puts on a good sale on the 4th, I think I bought my classics DVD two years ago on the 4th.

I still debate on reacquiring Sculpture but I think it might be too long for me anyway, I prefer her shorter offerings even though that was around the time frame that my favorite workouts of hers come from (mid 90's - Perfect 10, Getting Better, Hi Voltage).

Oh who knows, I still need to try out my Unpluggeds, if I like those maybe I will get some of the 2000 series.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body electric, favorite margaret richard, good 'n strong, margaret richard, margaret richard sale, margaret richards, unplugged