Old 07-26-11, 08:37 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

How long did you do BBL?

Questions for those who followed any of the BBL plans --
-how long did you stick with it?
-did you get the results you wanted?
-did you do the "flat solution"?

I'm doing week 4 of the "flat solution," although it's my 5th week of BBL - last week I did the deluxe set, Rio Extreme alternating with Abs Rapido and Upper Cuts. The "flat solution" says to switch to the "classic" after 4 weeks, and I wonder why. I don't need to lose any weight.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 10:27 PM  
MARIKA

I Love BBL! I think I Used it more than any set I ever had. It really worked for me, and was not to tough
Old 07-27-11, 09:27 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I did a BBL rotation for about 6 weeks. It wasn't a strict rotation as I also threw in some other workouts. It didn't do much for my flat butt. It did slim my midsection nicely. It also helps to improve balance.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-11, 11:52 AM  
slysam

I did a 4 week rotation but the "too big" rotation. I lost inches and it was fun so I am happy with it. I think I would have had better results if I stuck with it a little longer or at least incorporated Bum Bum and High & Tight into the next rotation. I kind of suspect to really get a rounding result you might need to progressively increase the resistance as your glutes become stronger--ie a stronger band, heavier ankle weights (or wearing both on one leg and pausing to switch). I also do a lot of squats, deadlifts, step-ups, lunges, kettlebell swings and have been into single legged deadlifts and single legged squats lately. I like glute workouts and think mine are pretty well developed (under a layer of fat), I think the workouts in BBL are good as they work a lot of angles but you might either need to add on some of the heavier classics or increase the resistance to put on a little mass to those muscles. I am not sure why it switches everyone to the classic rotation but I don't think classic is about weight loss unless you are dieting, in the "too big" rotation I did it had you doing cardio every day, but the number decreases during classic to a few times a week if I recall correctly.
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, leandro carvalho