Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-11, 10:46 AM  
gia6898

My love for BBL

I know many have done this before, but I only got the program 3 months ago and I must confess. Leandro is in charge of my lower body for the rest of my life. I started with the Firm in 2003 and later added mostly Cathe, but a variety of instructors. I lost about 20 lbs a year ago after I got my diet back under control. I loved the results, except that my butt had deflated.

I finally broke down and bought BBL in March. My only exercise video purchase this year aside from the Cathe low-impact preorder. I mainly use bum bum and its variations, high and tight, and tummy tuck. I am starting to love my butt again. I love Leandro and I love these workouts. They are very challenging to me and I really enjoy pushing myself with them.

I do not have any bar method or workouts in this genre. They don't appeal to me. Maybe that is partly why BBL is so different. None of my other workouts have clams, or many of the other exercises in these workouts. I am loving my butt like I did back in college. Leandro does hit all the angles. I danced a lot in college, I think that is how I hit all the angles back in the day.

I cannot say enough positive about these workouts. Hopefully, BBL 2 will be out soon. I intend to include these on a regular basis and I don't want to get sick of them.
gia6898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 10:49 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gia6898 View Post
II must confess. Leandro is in charge of my lower body for the rest of my life.
Gia, you just MADE MY DAY!! Oh my, that made me laugh. I totally know the feeling. I haven't done BBL for awhile but I do love it and always will. Like you, I've done a lot of Firm, a lot of Cathe, and I can't believe what BBL does for my butt and abs with no weights at all!!
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 10:53 AM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

I am with you on the BBL love. It's the only rotation I've ever completed, and I just started another round yesterday. Absolutely cannot wait for BBL 2. It's driving me crazy.
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 11:56 AM  
counterclockwise

Glad to hear this! I have recently acquired the Bum Bum and High and Tight discs, and after July I plan on using each once a week to see what happens! I have a bubble butt and I hope it gets a little higher and tighter!
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 12:21 PM  
Hoodone

I'm planning to start a BBL rotation next week! Thanks for getting me excited to do it again!
Hoodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 02:03 PM  
Renae21

I love BBL too! I'm waiting for BBL 2 to come out to do a rotation. Does anyone know when that will be?
Renae21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 02:11 PM  
kariev34

Question for you BBL experts. How does it compare to tonique? I love tonique so would I like these?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 02:18 PM  
Darisa

It's wonderful when we find something that works and that we like to do. I've never done a BBL rotation but posts like these make me want to pull it out and complete one. Hmm, *thinking how to combine them with my barre workouts.*

Last edited by Darisa; 06-21-11 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Typo
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 03:16 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Question for you BBL experts. How does it compare to tonique? I love tonique so would I like these?
These workouts are shorter than Tonique and have more variety of moves. I think you would probably like them.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-11, 06:55 PM  
zumzum

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
I have a bubble butt and I hope it gets a little higher and tighter!
I love BBL and just finished another rotation, and nothing pushes my bubble butt up like BBL. I swear my legs look longer from the back because my seat is jacked up a couple of inches.
zumzum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, clam, leandro carvalho