Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-22, 10:59 AM  
seabliss

Checking in with an upper body strength from Zanna van Dijk.

Yesterday I walked more than 7 miles, mostly during the São João Festival here in Porto last night. People walk around with plastic squeaky hammers or long fronds of garlic plants, tapping each other on the head, dancing and laughing, eating and drinking, and lighting mini hot air balloons, so the sky is full of them. At the end of the night there are fireworks. It was a magical night and DD loved it.

Cynthia and Diana, that is great news!

Lynn, if barre 3 was using a song Heather has, it came from an online clearing house called Epidemic Sound, which many Youtubers use. We have it for our videos. All of Heather's songs come from there. Once you have access (for about $100/year) you can use any songs there. So it sounds like barre 3 just doesn't have the good taste Heather has with their music choices!

My sister's daughter seems to have experienced a miracle regarding her heart. She had chest pains and all the symptoms and was feeling very poorly the day before her echocardiogram. As she was going for her echo appointment, a large group who had just come from a day-long Baltimore missions trip was praying for her in Maryland where my sister lives. Anyway, unlike the last one, this echo found no problems at all with her heart, completely normal, no sign of damage. She has not had chest pain or shortness of breath since. So, thanks for all your prayers! She is going to have an ultrasound to check the ovarian cyst situation in a few weeks.