Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-24, 04:09 AM  
Helen

Sorry Lili !!!!!

Can I blame the server? Well - yes, probably!

Needs to be a bit of a quick one (work pending), but glad to see Chris Dorner is still in your mix.

19-Mon 60min dog walk
20-Tue 30min dog walk + Christi Taylor - Solid Gold Step - First Half Mix
21-Wed 70min brisk walk
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-24, 11:35 AM  
LiliMagill
VF Supporter

Helen - No apologies needed!

2/22 - Rest Day (I had actually planned on an afternoon hike, but by the time I got around to it, it was raining. That's when I decided it was a good day for a rest!)
2/23 - Firm - Bootcamp Maximum Cardio Burn

I'm trying to do Firm Fridays until I go through them all. We'll see how long until I burn out!

“Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.” Teddy Roosevelt
LiliMagill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-24, 01:11 AM  
Helen

22-Thu & 23-Fri nothing - it was too stinking HOT
It was still 100.4F at 5pm Fri - also very humid as it stormed in the evening.

Saturday afternoon now & have not long come back from walking Alice in the cloud-like mist that the super light sprinkling felt like. At compter to check if the 505 had gone - YAY!!

Question - would you like the March thread to be here, at Tapatalk, Proboards, both? all 3? Only here??? Asking due to the growing severity of problems here - I'm getting very tired of whipping through getting posts done at the other two sites, then have to occupy myself at the computer for at least 30min waiting for VF to let me in so I can check-in here too.

I already post on the generic list of the month's doings (edit a single post) on both the others, and Diana has added Walk On and On to Tapatalk this week, so the tabs are constantly at the top of my screen, so NO hassle at all to do it.

I'd HATE to lose you due to not being able to find you - Lili in particular, as I've not seen you on the other sites (haven't gone looking either though) but know that Vannie is on the others & I've seen Cleda on at least one of them.l Also have Cleda on FB-Messenger, so both are contactable if VF falls of its perch.
Old 02-24-24, 01:20 AM  
Vantreesta

Just my two cents, I won't join the Proboard forum and I don't do Facebook. I'm on both Tapatalk forums. I'm fine with just posting on Tapatalk until (if they are) the issues here are resolved. But as you know, I'm not good about posting often so take my opinion as you will.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-24, 01:48 PM  
LiliMagill
VF Supporter

Helen - I'll have to look into Tapatalk. I can PM you my e-mail if you need to contact me. I hear your frustration with VF's server. It was very frustrating when I was trying to contact people about the STW mailings. While I would love to see VF stay alive, and it sounds like there are people trying to take over, I am open to switching platforms.

2/24 - 3 Mile Walk, Run, Lift from Leslie's site. Nick led the first mile which made me smile.
medium dog walk
There was also a dog walk yesterday, but it happened after I posted.

Old 02-25-24, 12:07 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

What she said

I'm not sure where the tap a talk forum is (May be a member for all I know?) and I know I belong to VF 2 or whatever it's called. I will do whatever the majority wants. I know I'm a dinosaur and hoping this one never goes away, but probably need to be realistic. And I have been getting the 503 ERROR ever since the CELL outage of last week. Then it switched to the normal "server busy" please try again later. Just let me know. I get the frustration. and would hate to lose you guys. Of course, I could always pocket dial Helen at midnight (her time) .... (yep! I've done that before!)

Lili: you always have such fun sounding ideas. Firm Friday? I love the sound of that. I'd have more than a year or two's worth and not sure I'd stick to it, but boy does it sound like fun. And I know how sore I get from Firms and how effective they can be. Please keep posting about them. Ya never know!

Waves to Helen & Vantreesta!

I had started this earlier today, got sidetracked, did a copy and went out. Now it's midnight and I'm back.

Not that much to report. Life got in the way this week. It happens:

2/16/2024: 20 mins. Jon Hosking walk on the treadmill + 10 mins. Lower Body Stretch with Matty

2/17/2024: Rest day
2/18/2024: Rest day

2/19/2024: 20 mins. HIIT & Hills Bradley Rose + 20 mins. Classicial music ride + 5 mins. Post Ride stretch

2/20/2024: Rest Day
2/21/2024: Rest day

2/22/2024: 15 mins. Sweat Row, 10 mins. Pond View Row (while watching/doing a Peloton Row), 15 mins. Jon Hosking Wimbledon Walk on the Tread

2/23/2024: 15 mins. Drive Row + 10 mins. Circuit Row

2/24/2024: Owen Yoga 10 mins.
Forget the name of it (on Hydrow for a badge)

That's it.
Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-24, 02:24 AM  
Helen

Oops - sorry Vannie!! I was so sure you were on both the tapatalk AND the proboards. My error, and apologies.
Old 02-26-24, 06:20 PM  
LiliMagill
VF Supporter

Cleda - Having catchy phrases helps me stick to a program. For a long time it was Monday Run Day! I was really good about sticking to that one, until my knee disagreed!

2/25 - Started a walk with Kat somebody, but after 9 minutes it froze. Tried another of hers, but didn't feel like it by then.
Did a 22 minute one from Get Fit With Rick.
Not a great sleep night, so low energy day. At least I did something!
2/26 - 4.54 mile hike in the park with hubby. We caught up to an old co-worker and hiked half of it with him. It was good to catch up.

Old 02-26-24, 06:39 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Oops - sorry Vannie!! I was so sure you were on both the tapatalk AND the proboards. My error, and apologies.
No worries, Helen! I'm on both Tapatalk forums, so maybe that tripped you up.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-24, 12:59 PM  
LiliMagill
VF Supporter

2/27 - Another hike with hubby, 3 miles today on a hilly path. We saw lots of blue birds today.

I didn't mention yesterday that we saw at least 3 Bald Eagles on our hike. The path runs along a creek, so the eagles hang out looking for a meal. Our friend got some amazing photos of the one eagle.