Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-28-22, 12:29 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
what's the coupon? is there a code?

price now is shown as $69.75 for a total of 6 DVDs (5 plus the 6th one "Receive Stretch + Relax DVD" free if you buy the other 5).
In Jessica's newsletter, she explains the "coupon":
*DVD BUYERS, IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: To buy all 6 of the DVDs included in this set, you must apply the coupon to the bundle product in order to get the 6th title, "Stretch + Relax" for free. Amazon only allows us to bundle 5 individual products at one time, so this coupon must be included with your order to add all 6 to your cart at this special price. Please check to make sure the coupon was added to your order prior to completing your purchase (your total should be $69.75 before tax/shipping for all 6 DVDs). The discount will show up on the final order checkout page. Since Amazon handles all of our DVD orders and shipment we regret that we cannot make any changes or adjustments to any DVD orders.

To add the coupon and receive the 6th title free, click on the "Extra Savings: 1 Applicable Promotion" tab just under the product bundle information on the product page. Once the box is expanded, click "Add Both to Cart" before checking out.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-22, 12:30 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

You just have to click on the yellow Promotion Available Tab, just below the workout. When you go to your cart, the Stretch and Release DVD will be added to your cart for free. The discounted price for all 6 workout is $69.75, but tax is added to this afterwards.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-22, 07:26 PM  
CharM

back in stock, 16 available
https://www.amazon.com/Strong-Center...dp/B0B17GPN72/

a few hours later, and now it says 18 in stock
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-22, 06:53 PM  
dianestjohn

I have checked every couple of days and always get the "not available" message on Amazon. I'm in So Cal and I wonder if the local Amazon warehouses do not have as many in stock or something? I will keep checking as I really want this series.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-22, 07:51 PM  
carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
I have checked every couple of days and always get the "not available" message on Amazon. I'm in So Cal and I wonder if the local Amazon warehouses do not have as many in stock or something? I will keep checking as I really want this series.
That is a good observation and may have some validity. I ordered mine last Friday. I am on the east coast. The 6 DVD order was delivered in 5 packages over a 5 day period...probably from 5 different locations. At one point I got an email from Amazon stating that the 5k DVD was on back order and that I could cancel my order (I had already received 3 of my DVD's) so didn't cancel.

When I placed my order I wasn't able to see the bundle on a "search" until I signed into my account. This may be the regional thing?

But keep on trying. I have noticed when it comes available it only last for a couple of hours. Good Luck!!!!
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-22, 08:30 PM  
Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
You just have to click on the yellow Promotion Available Tab, just below the workout. When you go to your cart, the Stretch and Release DVD will be added to your cart for free. The discounted price for all 6 workout is $69.75, but tax is added to this afterwards.
I did this but the additional DVD was not free, it was listed as $12 or there abouts.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, strong + centered, strong+centered series