Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-21, 06:46 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Cher, When are you going to FL? I remember T2B asking if you were taking a trip in the spring a few months back. Will COVID have any set-backs for you? Did you receive your 2nd shot yet? I get mine next week. Good job with your Jenny Ford workouts this month. I bet that would be fun walking in different states, etc. while brushing up on your geography!
We are supposed to go May 1. I’m not too worried since we are staying at Disney and they seem to be enforcing their mask policy pretty well and doing temperature checks before getting into the parks. They tell you when you book that you have to wear a mask at all times around the resort hotels and in the parks except when eating, drinking, swimming, or in your room. They tell you if you don’t want to wear a mask, don’t come because they will tell you to put it on or leave. I’m not thrilled about wearing a mask all the time but at least feel safer knowing everyone has to. Since our trip got canceled last year we had airline tickets, park tickets, and since we have Disney Vacation Club, our points for rooms to use before they expire this year. Nobody wanted to refund anything.....just extended the expiration to fall of this year....so booked the trip back in November. On the plus side, since we have so many Vacation Club points, we are staying in a cabin on the lake at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (not sure if you’re familiar with WL). Since it’s our own cabin, we won’t have to be walking around inside the hotel halls. Plus, it’s not like any cabin I go to up north! We have our own hot tub on the screened in porch of our cabin. I can see myself sitting in there with a drink after a long day at the parks!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts