Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-13, 02:10 PM  
oltlfan

I'm finding I like Tae Bo now

I was out of shape before and hated it because I was too tired. But I kinda like it now. Anyone still liking Tae Bo?
oltlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-13, 04:26 PM  
flamingoo

I'm getting back into kick boxing and was thinking of getting some of my old taebo vhs tapes out. I wish these would be converted to dvd. What are your favorites?
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-13, 05:13 PM  
Harantwanders

I used to love it, have been thinking of searching for some of my old DVDs. I can't remember any particular favorites, though. I liked most of them.
Old 04-28-13, 11:33 PM  
Anny

I love TaeBo! I haven't been doing much lately, because of time, but I do try to do a couple each month. I love the old Taebo Lives and I have quite a few of the newer ones that I like eg This is Taebo, Cardio Sculpt.
Old 04-29-13, 06:01 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I have been hit or miss with Tae Bo but I do like Get Ripped Basic. I also have the original basic VHS from way back then, I like that one too. I should really get that converted to DVD if possible.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 05:25 PM  
oltlfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
I'm getting back into kick boxing and was thinking of getting some of my old taebo vhs tapes out. I wish these would be converted to dvd. What are your favorites?
I don't have a favorite really, since I'm just getting into them. But I think I might like Tae Bo Express because the segments are short. I'm sampling a lot on Youtube to see what I like.
Old 04-30-13, 11:42 AM  
fitmiller

When I want a good kickboxing workout, I still reach for Taebo, and I'm talking about the VHS versions. Taebo Live! is still my favorite Billy Blanks workouts of all. I love the balancing moves, ab moves, and just in general all the kicks and punches.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-13, 06:43 PM  
oltlfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmiller View Post
When I want a good kickboxing workout, I still reach for Taebo, and I'm talking about the VHS versions. Taebo Live! is still my favorite Billy Blanks workouts of all. I love the balancing moves, ab moves, and just in general all the kicks and punches.
I've been looking at clips on Youtube, and I think I like the Tae Bo Lives best too. I like the huge workout class and the red mat. lol I'm thinking about buying some cheaply on Ebay.
Old 05-02-13, 09:38 AM  
TreeLuvr87

I got a ton of cheap Tae Bo DVDs in a lot purchase, and have really been enjoying trying them out finally! I used Power Rounds a few times when I first got them, but kind of forgot about them. I have the Fat Blasting Cardio and it's my favorite so far. I was laughing with one of my buddies the other day about how I'm only 15 years behind the trend on this one lol.
TreeLuvr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 10:17 AM  
Irisg1

I remember going back at least 10-11 years when I became obsessed with Taebo, those Live VHS tapes were going to lots of money on Ebay. Especially the higher volumes. It took me forever to get Volume 11. I am no longer into Taebo, and despite the fact that I've since converted them to DVD, I still can't let go of my video collection. I guess at this point, it's a sentimental thing, lol. Also, the feeling that I will revisit them at some point