Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-21, 07:21 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

I missed posting yesterday, but I did:

Ellen - Core Yoga - this is from her 7 Day DVD - it was pretty good, the 7 Day workouts have grown on me quite a bit.

Long outdoor walk

Today, so far, has been:

CS 1129 - this was a standing and floor routine

I have officially completed Season 11 - I am not sure how long it took me - but I have pulled out Season 12 and will work my way through that season next.

Carol - are you feeling any more energetic?

Linda - I like WS 1.0 well enough but I think my issues are - I don't really like repeating workouts - so I am glad to have found the Phase II version that offers an option for the day. But, even then sometimes I don't feel like dong the "assigned' workout. I also really have to be in the mood to do traditional weight work as it is not my favorite - I prefer to do Pilates, fusion, barre, etc. in place of traditional weight routines for the most part. So, that is probably why I have only done the straight up weight workouts in this set once. I also am not in love w/ Interval Mix and 360 Abs is ok, but one I need to be in the mood for. Interval Mix has a lot of mountain climbers, etc., Jessica does them on a chair, but I still don't love doing them and would rather do one of the HIIT walks. In fact, Interval Mix is up for today but I plan to do the sub with is 2 miles from the 6 mile DVD. I didn't have the energy for it this morning, but I'm hoping to squeeze it in later....if not, I'll get to it tomorrow. I did walk a lot this weekend.

Waves, everyone....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote