Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-21, 06:51 PM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Bee...I took on your challenge and decided to do a double workout today since they called last minute with an opening for surgery for my daughter. Otherwise, it wouldn't be until April and she doesn't want to miss her last softball season with her travel team. So tomorrow it is.

Tomorrow I may do some walking since the surgery will be several hours and my husband cannot join me due to Covid restrictions. Hoping it helps distract me from my anxiety. Send some positive vibes and prayers...I know we can use them.
I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Sending good vibes to all of you!
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 07:22 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

ChelePA, definitely sending you positive energy and well wishes for tomorrow! Keep us posted!

I was SO SORE from Ingrid today I decided to try out Amy Dixon's Super Fit Bod which I've had staring at me from the shelf. I only used 5's because she did and that was perfect to sort of get the kinks out without taxing myself. Next time I'll go heavier if I'm not feeling like I do right now, hah!

Stay fierce, Watulans!!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 07:32 PM  
horusosiris

Chel- wishing you and your daughter much success tomorrow.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 07:41 PM  
manleym

Praying for you and your daughter tomorrow ChelePA. Please keep us posted. Hugs!
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 08:31 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Chele, more good thoughts for a great day tomorrow. Good luck with the anxious wait, too. xox
Old 03-01-21, 09:19 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Chele, I'm also sending all my positive thoughts to you and your daughter for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 10:40 PM  
fanofladyvols

Prayers, ChelePA!

Keep us posted

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-21, 08:21 AM  
Mickey12

ChelePA, sending well wishes and lots of prayers, my friend. I was just thinking about her surgery yesterday and wondering when you would get a new date. I'm glad you were able to get a sooner appointment for your daughter's surgery and maybe the quick notice was a good thing - less time to worry ahead of time.
Old 03-02-21, 12:40 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ladies and gentleman...... is it Fun Friday?! Because it was in my workout area!!! I was thinking about Chele so decided to do her Tramp It recommendation. Took a while to get set up and without going into a lot of detail I was in our "man cave" area of the barn, not my workout room. It was perfect! We have it dark in there for movie viewing, and the kids have the volume cranked(!) and I left it cranked! It was like a club in there with booming music, pink lights, and sweaty bodies. I imagined that Chele was one of the people in the video.

Chele, of course we are wondering how things went so hope we hear from you soon. I think Kim had a great point about maybe not so much worry time ahead of it this way. Maybe?

I followed that with Udaya "Find Your Balance" which was really all about hamstrings -- lots of forward folds, half moon, warrior 3. I love those poses, so this one was good for me.

horusosiris mentioned Hamlin's CardioTone G in another thread. I haven't done that in forever. I think I have it on an external drive somewhere. I'm going to see if I can find it and do it sometime soon. Anyone want to join me?

Have a good day, all.... be it Fun Friday or not!!
Old 03-02-21, 12:59 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post

Can you believe it, my Cathe subscription is up in March and I am thinking about not resubscribing for a while. I have had Cathe Live since the very beginning and I have done every single workout at least once. I feel that I need a break. Lately many of her workouts seem to be somewhat similar (i.e., weight selections 5-15 pounds, same cardio moves, etc.) but that can just be because I do the new Cathe Live each week and have been doing them for a while.
WOW!! Every single one! That's amazing!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watulan check-in