Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-20, 11:20 AM  
ChelePA
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
My current favorites are from a company called 361 degrees. The founder is a former shoes designer at Brooks. They have a lot of all over stability while keeping a low drop for weight work. I also like On shoes. They sell running shoes as well as cross trainers. A brand that Iíve been eyeing since they are so popular is No Bull. They only sell online, which is why I am hesitant to try them.
I just want to thank you for the recommendation. I bought a pair of 361 degrees. Really like them! Very comfortable!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 03:03 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
I just ordered a couple of pairs of 361 Degrees - one pair in my regular shoe size and one pair half a size up. How do they run - small, big, just right?

I also wear Mizuno's Wave Riders and they work well for my foot but it's been hard finding a good crosstrainer.

Thanks for all the recommendations!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 03:10 PM  
ChelePA
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I just ordered a couple of pairs of 361 Degrees - one pair in my regular shoe size and one pair half a size up. How do they run - small, big, just right?

I also wear Mizuno's Wave Riders and they work well for my foot but it's been hard finding a good crosstrainer.

Thanks for all the recommendations!
I ordered my regular size and they fit perfectly. Hope you like them too!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 08:43 PM  
ChelePA
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I just ordered a couple of pairs of 361 Degrees - one pair in my regular shoe size and one pair half a size up. How do they run - small, big, just right?

I also wear Mizuno's Wave Riders and they work well for my foot but it's been hard finding a good crosstrainer.

Thanks for all the recommendations!
What style did you order? Iím thinking about a second pair.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 09:03 PM  
fanofladyvols
VF Supporter
 
fanofladyvols's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Modify City, State of Fierce
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I have Mizunos and like them a lot. They have a nice amount of cushion and support for my foot. I found a good price for them on Amazon after searching around. I always go up one size in them and my running shoes. Seems that is pretty standard for shoes these days.
Thanks cjayd!!

I will hunt for that brand when I shop!
__________________
Linda-- Owning my wiggle!! Thanks, Misty Tripoli!!

Don't just work hard, work smart....Pat Head Summitt

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word for 2021: Resilience
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 02:44 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
What style did you order? Iím thinking about a second pair.
I ordered Chaser 2 Running, Cross Training and Soul Mate 2. I wanted a couple of models and sizes to see which fit best. And they were good prices in my size. What about you? Which style did you order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I have Mizunos and like them a lot. They have a nice amount of cushion and support for my foot. I found a good price for them on Amazon after searching around. I always go up one size in them and my running shoes. Seems that is pretty standard for shoes these days.
Cjayd, I also wear Mizunos. Which style do you wear? I wear the Wave Riders.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 02:54 PM  
ChelePA
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I ordered Chaser 2 Running, Cross Training and Soul Mate 2. I wanted a couple of models and sizes to see which fit best. And they were good prices in my size. What about you? Which style did you order?



Cjayd, I also wear Mizunos. Which style do you wear? I wear the Wave Riders.
Sensation 4 which I love. Just ordered Strata 3 and Soulmate 3 since they gave me a 30 percent off coupon. I need a few new pairs. All my others are over a year old. Hoping I like them. Keep me posted on your styles when you get them.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 03:02 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Sensation 4 which I love. Just ordered Strata 3 and Soulmate 3 since they gave me a 30 percent off coupon. I need a few new pairs. All my others are over a year old. Hoping I like them. Keep me posted on your styles when you get them.
I may need to check out those styles. That was nice they gave you a 30% coupon. Did you get it after your first order, I'm guessing? Would be a great help having the discount!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 04:38 PM  
ChelePA
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I may need to check out those styles. That was nice they gave you a 30% coupon. Did you get it after your first order, I'm guessing? Would be a great help having the discount!
Yes. Sending you a message.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-20, 01:01 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Yes. Sending you a message.
I didn't get it.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shoes, workout shoes

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness