Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-11-19, 07:14 AM  
sherry7899

You are not being unreasonable at all. I just sent them an email. I will post if I hear back.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 04:24 PM  
sherry7899

They wrote back that they "hit a snag with music licensing which has caused the delays."

There was no indication of when the next episode will be available.

They really should notify their customers. It is wrong to leave them in the dark.

Old 01-11-19, 04:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thanks, Sherry.

If they can't give us an update on when the new episodes will be available, I have to agree with Barb S. Time to terminate the project, give a partial refund to their customers and call it a day. This lack of any communication is actually rather surprising to me. I expected better of Alice and her team. Live and learn.
Old 01-11-19, 04:54 PM  
sherry7899

They said they would update when the next one is ready, but that is not actual information. They should email all their customers or at least post on their website and Facebook. We should not have to keep writing them.

Old 01-18-19, 12:57 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Hmm, I tagged search the discussion to see if there is any update information, and apparently there is not. It's getting pretty discouraging. This is the last time I pre-order from Bellyfit!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-19, 02:43 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Hmm, I tagged search the discussion to see if there is any update information, and apparently there is not. It's getting pretty discouraging. This is the last time I pre-order from Bellyfit!
I agree. Since there is no communication/updates from them whatsoever, I keep checking their website a few times per week and nothing. It's been over a month since episode 6 (?) was released! I won't preorder from them again for sure!
Old 02-11-19, 03:22 PM  
mtngoat

I received an email from Bellyfit. They have a 25% code right now.

I am tempted to order Season 2 of Bellyfit TV for $37.50, but I see that it has been over 2 months since an episode has been released. They had also promised to release all remaining episodes (7-12) in January and February. None released in January or February so far.

Any thoughts? I need help in making this decision!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-19, 03:35 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
I received an email from Bellyfit. They have a 25% code right now.

I am tempted to order Season 2 of Bellyfit TV for $37.50, but I see that it has been over 2 months since an episode has been released. They had also promised to release all remaining episodes (7-12) in January and February. None released in January or February so far.

Any thoughts? I need help in making this decision!
Season 2 has really stalled out, apparently related to music lisencing. Not sure if we will ever see the rest of it. Do you have any of their other downloads? I prefer BF TV Season 1 and the Embodied Goddess Series to what I’ve seen of Season 2 so far.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-19, 03:45 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Season 2 has really stalled out, apparently related to music lisencing. Not sure if we will ever see the rest of it. Do you have any of their other downloads? I prefer BF TV Season 1 and the Embodied Goddess Series to what I’ve seen of Season 2 so far.
Thanks - that helps me. I have season 1. I haven't used it much, but have enjoyed it when I've done it. I am dialing things down right now (due to injury) so will be using it more. I think I will pass on season 2. It's really too bad how the season has been handled.

In case anyone is interested, the code is LOVEHOWYOUFEEL25. I couldn't see an expiry date.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-19, 04:06 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing the code Lori. Embodied Goddess is very nice, I really like it. It might be one to consider at 50% off.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellyfit, bellyfit tv, bellyfit tv season 2