Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-16-17, 03:24 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
So just to update from me, not long after I started this thread (1 month ago), I was able to buy this DVD from a VFer. So I avoided Rodale, but still got the workout. (And I love it, btw.)
So glad you managed to get this DVD - it's a keeper.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-17, 04:54 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
which is cheaper, including shipping -

a) ordering from Rodale store with CUSTOMER25 at http://www.rodalestore.com/flat-bell...e/B001466.html and paying it all at once, or
b) ordering from http://www.flatbellybarre.com/flatbe...708_0001615870
can anyone comment on my question?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-17, 05:31 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Jeaninne, it took a bit but I found the Rodale shipping cost chart. Under FAQs at the bottom of their page, it's in the What are my shipping options? answer. $19.95 falls in the $3.95 shipping cost but 25% off would be $4.98 so a total of $18.92. Versus $19.95 and free shipping on the Flat Belly Barre site.

I decided this didn't look exciting enough given everything I've ordered recently and what I'm actually using right now. Though the trailer looked more ballet barre than Lotte Berk bar so that makes it more interesting.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17, 12:25 PM  
TinaT

I placed an order for Suzanne's newest release through Rodale on the 12th of Sept and I'm still waiting for it to be accepted by the USPS!! I just emailed them asking "what the heck?" I've had tracking since the 14th, but it hasn't been mailed? Really?

Thankfully I have other workouts to keep me busy for a while.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17, 01:25 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
I placed an order for Suzanne's newest release through Rodale on the 12th of Sept and I'm still waiting for it to be accepted by the USPS!! I just emailed them asking "what the heck?" I've had tracking since the 14th, but it hasn't been mailed? Really?

Thankfully I have other workouts to keep me busy for a while.
smh... yes, it will take a while. they use the pony express, and in my case after that, a canoe over the pacific ocean with 1 person paddling.

did you get the $18.92 price? I haven't ordered yet, but I plan to since I am a Suzanne disciple.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-17, 01:34 PM  
TinaT

I paid 19.95 w/free shipping. I have just about all her other workouts, so I will stay busy for sure.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flat belly barre, prevention, rodale, rodale.com