Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-21, 02:23 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hello Fierce Friends! Happy Fun Friday!

I don't know what is up with me lately -- just so busy! I'm feeling fine -- completely back to normal after the second shot. It was Pfizer.

Yesterday I did a Heather Legs workout -- some no repeat thing -- she was wearing blue shorts and yellow top if I remember correctly. I liked it. I also felt my legs today -- not DOMs, but nicely worked. I ended up doing Cathe's Low Impact Athletic Training today..... the Beth Premix. Do you guys have that on your disc? I skipped what I didn't like, basically. Which leads me to.....

the fanofladyvols brilliant song! I love it! So spot on for me right now. Well, except I suppose I was missing her a bit since I came back crawling to her this morning. Fun to be with the crew again. And that leads me to.....

the updated rock bottoms rotation. So funny, when I started reading that post a couple of pages back I thought "oh yes, I did this rotation back in the day...." but then I saw the workouts and thought "no I didn't!" I like the idea of doing a rotation with you guys, but I think I would want to mix it up more than this. I may do a week....

It's my oldest's 22nd birthday today, so busy today too. For about a week we had a 19, 20, and 21 year old living here. And the weather is getting really nice. I think we may have about a month of not awful weather left. We'll see, but I want to get out there and enjoy it! Hope all of you can do the same!

Tags
watulan check-in