Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-05-21, 07:53 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 45

Linda, they are now saying that having a low A1C isn't always the best and it's even better to be around 7, so not to worry.

Diana, good luck with the shingles shot. I am going to try to get my first after the semester ends. Worried myself so have been putting off. I was bummed that the other shingles shot ended up being not so good. I had a pneumonia vaccine and don't know what it was, but hope they don't end up telling me that one wasn't good.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-21, 09:45 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Lynn I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not. I had started feeling bad from the vaccine. That night I took a benadryl and tylenol and the next day I was back to normal. I think I am going start taking the tylenol and benadryl the night before and continue until the day after. I will only take the benadryl at night.

Check-In: 50 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-21, 05:55 AM  
seabliss

I have been sick for the past few days. On Friday we went to another town to help some friends by watching their daughter as they filmed a Youtube video. I had some bad coughing experiences then. (It's not covid, btw. DH, who gave it to me, tested twice, and I tested also.)

I thought rest would help, but my coughing has gotten much worse and more violent over the past few days. I started taking antibiotics last night, so hopefully that will help. No workouts, of course.

Diana, so nice that you are helping with the Blessing Box and decorating! DD was excited when I found out that we could fill an Operation Christmas Child shoebox online. It has always been our tradition to shop for that together, with her decorating the box and making the card and all. So we were glad we could do a version here in Europe as well. DD got to pick the items and make a little e-card.

Linda, how are you feeling? Did you end up with a sinus infection?

Cynthia, you are knitting a baby blanket, right?

Lynn, what do you mean about being told the pneumonia vaccine was not good? Do you mean that it might not be effective?
Old 12-06-21, 08:55 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cheryl Did you get the antibiotics from the Dr. there? I hope you feel better soon. Some people in church have bronchitis right now.

Steps from yesterday: 11,102

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-06-21, 07:09 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Lynn, once he gets a number in his head there's no changing it. Two metformin a day made him lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks and it looks like it was mostly muscle even tho he worked out. He's very tall and very lean and worked years to get his big muscles. He's not happy. My big mouth got him to weigh himself.

Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick. Yes, I have a sinus infection. I started antibiotics yesterday.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-21, 09:36 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, sure sounds like bronchitis. I hope the antibiotics help.
Yes, I'm knitting my annual baby blanket. Halfway done.

Nothing to report today. Feeling fatigued despite getting a lot of sleep. Congested. Duh, sinuses. Will start the nose ointment tonight.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-21, 10:57 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Cynthia Feel better soon.

Check-In: Classical Stretch Calorie Burning Workout

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-07-21, 08:45 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,620

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-07-21, 09:39 AM  
lynnf

yesterday yoga class on zoom. Today barre 3 cardio. This one had a couple rounds of plank on the sliders. I always have trouble with that, and the second had the legs going out and in, slowly. I mostly watched that part.

Sorry to hear about so many of us being under the weather. Hope Cynthia and Cheryl are feeling better soon.

Cheryl, I did NOT hear that there was anything ineffective about the pneumonia vaccine. I was just worrying, since a while back I took the shingles vaccine, a single shot, and then they came out with a new one (requiring two shots) and basically indicated that the one I took wasn't so effective compared to the new one. But as far as I know, the pneumonia vaccine is fine and effective. I think you might have to boost it every 10 years, but can't remember. Sorry if I scared you. I heard the US put Portugal on the highest Covid warning category, which surprised me since I had heard the Covid situation in Portugal was good not too long ago. So good you tested, but hope the antibiotics help. Bronchitis is very unpleasant.

Cynthia, is there a particular baby in mind or is this for the church?

Linda, men can be so stubborn!

Diana, did you get the shot and are you feeling ok?
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-21, 10:32 AM  
Diana3271

Lynn I decided to wait until tomorrow to get it. That will give me a few days to recover.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana