Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-22, 04:35 PM  
Mickey12

Bee I got my card today!!!! Thank you so much! What a fun surprise for the new year.

Cataddict I'm glad you were able to get your pain source figured out. It stinks when it doesn't hurt while doing exercise but then hurts later. That makes it so hard to figure out what to avoid. Did your doctor tell you to avoid anything specific? Did he say to lay off exercise for a while? When I hurt my back, my PCP wanted me to keep active as much as I could tolerate but the physical therapist was much more cautious and really didn't encourage any activity except the exercises I was doing there. It's sometimes hard to know what to do.

Today I did another new DVD, Tonya Larson's Trim and Toned in 20. It uses a stability ball and has an upper body, lower body, and core section. It's moderate work and has a good variety of moves. I have 2 other Tonya DVDs. I like her demeanor and she has segments of the workout which are faith based which I appreciate. It's a nice mood boost and pick me up on days when I need it.

We had a painter come to the house today to take a look and give an estimate for us to get basically the whole interior painted. It's my husband's cousin so that helps take away some anxiety. We have tackled a few rooms ourselves over the years, but we REALLY need just about every room done. He gave us color samples to choose what we want and he will get back to us with an estimate. I'm excited! We pretty much already picked out the colors we want. We're not going too crazy with anything dark or unconventional and we have chosen basically the same colors we already have for our master and TV room. The same thing happened when we got new carpeting. I ended up getting pretty much the same colors of carpet in all the rooms that was already there. We really don't like to change things.

It was a sunny but cold day here. I like seeing the sun glisten off new snow. It was pretty.

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in