Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-21, 07:52 PM  
JENILU

Question Best Shoes for Severe Overpronation/Flat Feet???

What are y'alls recs? I used the Ariel 18's for a few years now, but they are getting hard to get. They are the only things that have ever stabilized my feet (I also have sinus tarsi and so just strengthening ankles, etc, doesn't always work, sometimes makes it worse). There are some Ariel 20's have found (at a very high price) but everyone says they are different. I tried the Brooks Addiction 15 and their Adrenaline (don't remember number) and neither had enough stabilization, and the toe part on the addiction hurt badly or else it may have worked. It looks like Asics, Saucony, even Ryka and Sketchers have a few that are recommended, but I wanted to come here and ask the real experts
I never would have spent the money on Brooks in the first place, but was getting physical therapy for it a few years back to avoid steroid shots - dry needling is amazing for different pain issues!!, but this couldn't be fixed- was helped, but its an issue that will not fully change, so anyway, he recommended the Brooks Ariel 18's and they were my best friends ever since.

i have to say, my feet did get stronger while in them because I was able to move more and do more, and I was even able to do a little barefoot yoga because that had brought down the inflammation so much, so i don't think its counter productive like some articles seem to imply- atleast for my problems.

Thanky'all!! Love y'all and many blessings <3

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flat feet, pronate, shoes, workout shoes