Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-21, 05:53 AM  
Cher

April

1. Jenny Ford Walk Across America Ohio, Cathe Perfect 30 Pump Lower Body Bonus and Extended stretch[/B].

2. Cathe’s LITE Pyramid One Set Each Exercise Premix.

3. Jenny Ford’s Walk Across America Vermont and the first stretch from Cathe’s Total Body Stretch.

4. Rest Day

5. LITE Pyramid Scrambled Total Body premix which alternated upper and lower body. I did 2 sets of each exercise.

6. Jenny Ford Walk Across America New Hampshire and IDTV Mama Yin for a stretch.

7. Jenny Ford Walk Across America Maine.

8. LITE Pyramid Pump Lower Body Up premix. Ugh, I’m so out of shape.

9. An hour walk outside.

10. LITE Pyramid Pump Upper Body Up Pyramid and Extended Stretch #2. Then later in the afternoon, I went for about a 25 minute walk outside.

11. 2 very short walks...probably only totally about 30 minutes.
I’ve been wearing my glasses since Thursday for my up coming eye doctor appointment this Thursday. I can’t see well enough to drive with my glasses on and it is seriously making me crazy and crabby! I just can’t wait for this appointment to get here and be done so I can wear my contacts again!

12. Jenny Ford’s Massachusetts Walk and the lower body portions and stretch of Cathe’s Push Pull. During the stretch portion I hit pause so I could hold the hit stretches longer.

13. Perfect Pump Upper Body skipping a few exercise that I felt were overkill for me.

14. Never ended up doing a workout. I was to tired before WW to exercise and thought I would go for a walk or something later in the afternoon but it was to chilly outside.

15. 4DS Low Impact Step Weight Circuit premix....skipping the blasts and core but adding another set of rows and chest presses and doing bicep curls instead of wrist curls because that was what I felt I needed to do.

16. No workout. I had the eye doctor appointment early. Afterwards we got some errands done. I slept crappy the night before so by the time I got home a workout wasn’t happening.

17. Jenny Ford Walk Across America Connecticut and the Firewalkers and Barre section of XTrain Legs.

18. 30 minute outdoor walk

19. Workout was a quickie....LITE PHA2 one set each exercise premix.

20. Imax 4 step Combos Only premix and LITE Cardio Party Timesaver #1 Calorie Crush premix and the LITE Extended Stretch #2.

21. Yoga 30 For 30 Yin Yoga

22. I skipped a workout because I had things to do and I didn’t want to take any chances of tiring myself out. Yesterday about noon, I go SO TIRED from the vaccine I COULD barely do anything but lay on the couch most the day. Today was much better.....just a sore arm still.

23. Jessica Smith Jog & Jive and Cathe’s Fit Tower Lower Body workout.

24. KCM Sculpting RX workout 2

25. Walk outside but it was colder than I thought so only ended up being about 20 minutes.

26. Jenny Ford Florida Walk and Cathe XTrain Legs...standing portion. Stretches on my own.

27. All the upper body from KCM Sculpting RX and a 15 minute Leslie walk. Also a 30 minute walk outside this afternoon since it was 74 degrees out! ☀️

28. An hour walk outside

29. KCM Sculpting RX

30. Nothing
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts