Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-21, 06:41 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Hi everyone!

Nothing for me today. This has been a very busy week for me with lots of running around and early appointments. Today I had my scan test which was scheduled for late morning and that messed up with my workout time. After that we went on a grocery run and by the time we came back, I didn't feel like doing anything in terms of a workout.

Brenda, congrats on finishing your classes for the quarter! Awesome! That's a great achievement.

Donna, thanks for the links. The first link didn't work for me but the second did. Why someone thinks they can charge $49/month for their subscription is beyond me. I wouldn't pay that for a top instructor let alone for someone, shall I say obscure? At least to me? I tried to look up her credentials and I wasn't able to find much. Wow!

Carol, good think that Texas Education Agency gave you some guidelines and they will still require students to wear masks. Lifting that requirement is way premature and reckless.

Speaking of Covid, my cousin (flight attendant) came down with Covid couple of days ago after dodging the bullet for over a year. She's pretty sick and I worry about her because she also has asthma. She lives in Europe and her partner came down with Covid first. Fortunately he's feeling somewhat better but she told me she'd never been so sick in her life like now. Very upsetting. She's my first cousin and because she's an international FA and used to come to ORD often, we are pretty close. Last time I saw her was in October.

I too, received email from Jessica regarding her new program. I viewed the clips of the workouts, listened to the narrative, read the description and I am not interested. Not only because the progran is a purple player download but...I'm just not interested in what I've seen. Maybe I'll change my mind sometime along the way but as of now, I have zero interest. I still don't know what was so difficult with Jessica posting 6 months ago that this program will be streaming and/or download only. Since other instructors released DVDs in the past 6 months, the theory that ALL DVD producers shut down because of Covid just doesn't make sense. Nonetheless, I hope she does well with this program, but it's not for me.

Waves to all!

Tags
jessica smith get strong