Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-02, 08:31 PM  
Katie W
VF Supporter

Classical Stretch new videos

For those of you who love Classical Stretch, I just found a website, with info. on the new 4 pack video set: Arms & Abs, Legs & Butt, Back Pain Relief, Stress Relief, length is 22-28 minutes. $49.95 includes shipping and handling. "Will be available and shipped this summer."
http://www.wpbstv.org/classicalstretch/Videos.htm

I can hardly wait!
Katie W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-02, 11:51 PM  
Lenore Levine
VF Supporter

It's not only the 4-pack that's new.

If you look at the web site closely, you'll notice that the one-hour Classical Stretch video is new, too. It's taken from Season 2 shows filmed in Miami and Jamaica.
Lenore Levine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-02, 12:50 AM  
Katie W
VF Supporter

Classical Stretch

Very observant of you, thanks. I wonder how this differs from the original. I will e-mail Classical Stretch, and ask them, and will post their reply.
Old 05-07-02, 07:17 AM  
Sunshine

Re: Classical Stretch

Quote:
Originally posted by Katie W
Very observant of you, thanks. I wonder how this differs from the original. I will e-mail Classical Stretch, and ask them, and will post their reply.
I'll be anxiously awaiting your reply too!!!

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-02, 11:39 AM  
Katie W
VF Supporter

Update on Classical Stretch

OK Classical Stretch fans, here's their response:

Sorry for the delay.... Thanks so much for your support and interest in Classical Stretch! To answer your questions: the new 1hr workout has
a more modern look and was filmed on a beach in Jamaica - very pleasant hear the waves in the background.... The workout itself is the same in
theory as the old 1hr workout except Miranda has really developed the program so you'll find it more thorough and better explained. You'll
also notice some new exercises and tricks to slenderize the body. It will be available at the end of May for $24.95 USD. I will send you an email as soon as it is.

The rest are all 30 minutes and will be sold for $14.95 USD. There will also be a package of four 30-minute workouts for $49.95 USD. The videos are as follows:

Abs & Arms - June 15th - included in pack of 4
Butt & Thighs - June 15th - included in pack of 4
Stress Release - June 15th - included in pack of 4
Back Pain - June 15th - included in pack of 4

Osteoporosis - Aug. 1st
Athletes Deep Stretch - Aug. 1st
Breast Cancer - Oct. 1st

The videos will all be sold through our web site and yes, we definitely have plans to release them in DVD format - hopefully in the next six months. I will send you an update about the 1hr full body workout but please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

I will post any new information I receive.
Old 05-13-02, 04:16 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

For those ordering from their website...

you may not get them as quickly as you will other tapes. A few of us ordered the original Classical Stretch video a few months ago, and it took almost a month for me to get mine in Phoenix. Hopefully, with these new releases, they will be able to keep up with the demand. Just an FYI, for those planning on ordering from them.

Pam
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-02, 11:14 AM  
Katie W
VF Supporter

Are you going to buy the new Classical Stretch?

Maybe we can get a discount…I wrote to Classical Stretch, and asked…"many of us who exercise at home with videos, enjoy Classical Stretch are looking forward to the news, and will buy your new videos. Is there a possibility of arranging a special volume discount or package for us? I think many of us from Videofitness will buy the videos or DVD's."

Reponse from Nicki Laborie, nicki@classicalstretch.com…...

"Wow! Thanks Katie! That's great. I'm not sure about getting a group rate - how many orders to you think this will include? I'll have to discuss
it with Miranda and the rest of our team. I will let you know as soon as I know. Thanks again!"

So, now my question is, what is the best way to canvas how much interest there is, and estimate how many orders there might be? No obligation, of course.
Old 05-14-02, 11:24 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I wonder if Miranda would be open to giving VFers 10-20% off, as her Classical Stretch video was quite expensive, I thought. Maybe if she agreed to do that, it can be posted in the Bargin Watch. Everybody likes a bargin, and more people will see it there? I don't think we can tell how many people would be interested right now?

Is she at all familiar with the videofitness board?

Anyone want to e-mail her?

Pam
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-02, 12:27 PM  
lucia
VF Supporter

she can count me in:)

I would like to buy the video(s) at a discount...esp. since I don't get the tv program here.

Thank you SO much for the continuing information, Katie.
lucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-02, 01:03 PM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

I'm willing to commit...

but I want dvd. Maybe a preorder discount?
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch