Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-17-04, 12:40 PM  
*pet*art*girl*
VF Supporter

Tina-I love GBG and find I use the workouts often as add-ons. If you love to add-on in your workouts, this might be just for you. the upper body program is shown without weights which is kind of strange, but Tony explains he is using invisiblr resistance. While I think invisible resistance alone isn't going to do too much, use weights along with it and it;s a great tiny upper body workout in a very short period of time. Ive done this one twice through before and felt well-worked out.
The thighs workout is led by Debbie on a beach-it's very slim series'ish. The only caveat to this one is you might need to speed up the reps, they go a little slow. as for the actual workout, it's great and I find myself using the segment quite frequently.
the buns workout I've only done a couple of times - it is done on the floor-table moves mostly to my memory. I haven't pulled this one out more often b/c I don't like being in doggie position for the entire workout, ha ha.
the abs section is GREATGREAT-Tony fries your abs in like 8 minutes. Very good workout.
There is a 10 minute stretch as well, and it's good. I for one can ALWAYS use another stretch workout, and I use this one a fair amount.
tony is likeable in this workout, whereas i couldn't take him at all in PHH (really wanted to like him there, too, b/c the workouts are supposed to be so good). I am expecting to recieve P90X any day now and look forward to trying that one too! i was able to preview the series by buying Cardio X off the swaps, that way I got a flavor of Tony in the P90X's-I think I'll ber fine with him in P90X.

IF you can be patient/keep your eyes peeled/ask around, here and at ya yas, you just might be able to find someone who is looking to part w/ their GBG DVD at a reasonable price or to trade. I got mine in a trade, and I am so happy with it. (I also got PHH in a trade and sold it almost immediately-there is a good market for that one).
If you want to slog through the reviews, I wrote one on GBGuaranteed a few months ago. Not sure where it's living but it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must first set yourself on fire.”
- Reggie Leach

“A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting” - Unknown
"I caught myself cheating! Shame on me!" - Cathe
*pet*art*girl* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
great body guaranteed