Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-21, 05:26 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, Sherry!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-21, 12:24 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I think your you tube settings have to be set for your Playlists to be public instead of private.
you can set each playlist differently as you make it tho. And i have changed some from private to public or vice versa along the way. i don't remember if its where it says "create new playlist" or if its on the playlist settings for each one, but i will try to look and get back. Almost everyting I do is private, i just made this one public or shareable (i can't remember which, its been a while) so I could share here. (share might just be an option on Amazon, lol, i can't remember, I just know you can have a different setting for each playlist)

ok, just looked. If you go on the page of that playlist (full playlist, not where it just starts playing), there is a place that may say private on the left. it has a drop down and says, private, unlisted, or public. It will only change the setting for that list, when you change what it says. Hope that helps a little.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-21, 01:49 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
you can set each playlist differently as you make it tho. And i have changed some from private to public or vice versa along the way. i don't remember if its where it says "create new playlist" or if its on the playlist settings for each one, but i will try to look and get back. Almost everyting I do is private, i just made this one public or shareable (i can't remember which, its been a while) so I could share here. (share might just be an option on Amazon, lol, i can't remember, I just know you can have a different setting for each playlist)

ok, just looked. If you go on the page of that playlist (full playlist, not where it just starts playing), there is a place that may say private on the left. it has a drop down and says, private, unlisted, or public. It will only change the setting for that list, when you change what it says. Hope that helps a little.
Wonderful! Thank you!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 12-15-21, 02:55 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Wonderful! Thank you!
i hope it works. If not, there may be something to my account itself thats different. I know I had to change a few setting to enable something about comments so that I could enter contests, etc.. So if what I said doesn't work, then thats all I can figure. I hope it does tho. Happy holidays!!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 12-15-21, 06:51 AM  
Leonana

Thanks, Jenilu, that’s good to know.
Old 12-16-22, 02:01 PM  
Vantreesta

Giving this old holiday workout thread a bump.

I have a huge Halloween thread but I never started a Christmas or other holiday one.

Oh and it looks like you have to have a YouTube channel in order to make a playlist public. I can see all of your playlists, Jenilu.

Wishing all a wonderful holiday season!

Old 12-16-22, 03:01 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:

I have a huge Halloween thread but I never started a Christmas or other holiday one.

Oh and it looks like you have to have a YouTube channel in order to make a playlist public. I can see all of your playlists, Jenilu.

Wow! Jenilu's list is incredible! Thank you, Vantreesta for bumping this thread.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-22, 03:30 PM  
JENILU

Quote:

Well, not really a channel, I think it just makes it that way for any lists that are not private, lol. I had nothing to do with any kind of setup or anything. I just make a lot of playlists for my own benefit, and either they are public- or private, or i think shared is an option also? I haven't touched it up in a while, just added things as i have seen them, so sorry if Halloween and Christmas/Thanksgiving, etc.. are all mixed together. There are some chair ones mixed thru it if anyone is interested. I'd make more of my list public if they were more organized, but they would look like huge chaos to most people, lol. Thankyou for bringing this back! I like getting in the happy movement spirit- and some of these are so doable, you can kinda wrap presents and do them at the same time (ok, maybe not the scissors part)

Old 12-16-22, 04:27 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Here’s a new fun holiday workout

https://youtu.be/vI-kZWnAEHY

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-22, 05:13 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Well, not really a channel, I think it just makes it that way for any lists that are not private, lol. I had nothing to do with any kind of setup or anything. I just make a lot of playlists for my own benefit, and either they are public- or private, or i think shared is an option also? I haven't touched it up in a while, just added things as i have seen them, so sorry if Halloween and Christmas/Thanksgiving, etc.. are all mixed together. There are some chair ones mixed thru it if anyone is interested. I'd make more of my list public if they were more organized, but they would look like huge chaos to most people, lol. Thankyou for bringing this back! I like getting in the happy movement spirit- and some of these are so doable, you can kinda wrap presents and do them at the same time (ok, maybe not the scissors part)
When I tried to make mine public it says channel creation required. When I clicked on your name on the Christmas list it took me to your channel and then I could see all your playlists.

LOL on the scissors part!

Tags
christmas workouts, holiday workout, holiday workouts