Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-17, 02:39 PM  
Lynleigh

Rebounding and SI joint dysfunction

Hello All,

It's been years since I've been here. A few months ago I thought I'd see if this forum was still in existence and to my surprise it is!

Since I've been away, I have continued to exercise primarily yoga and pilates. A couple of months ago I joined Pilates by Lisa and have been faithfully following her weekly schedule. Thank you!

My cardio is pretty much nonexistent except for walking a puppy...

I've been reading all the threads regarding rebounding and am wondering if that form of cardio might be appropriate for me. I am almost 18 mos. post op from surgery on my lumbar spine for a herniated disc and am currently dealing with SI joint dysfunction. Under the care of a chiropractor I'm doing well with my SI joint and my surgery was successful so I am functioning quite well but do need to be careful.

Is rebounding an reasonable choice for me? If so, what type of rebounder is best for someone with my low back history?

If there is anyone else who has dealt with these issues and knows of another form of cardio (that can be done indoors) that has been helpful, please feel free to share.

Thank you!
Lynleigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back surgery