Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-14-03, 08:29 PM  
Sunshine

Thumbs up

I have 20 of her 21 tapes, and I love them! there are only two I haven't done yet, but the fact that you can heavy up or not is a plus !!

I wish my PBS tv carried her show..

I too recommend you check out the reviews of her tapes at fitness fusion... the link Seabush gave you.

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-03, 11:19 PM  
Nancy N.
VF Supporter

You can see a clip at Collage Video...

... of Margaret Richard's "50+ Exercise with Margaret Richard". I could never find her by searching on her name, but I found her by entering 4610 in the 'Item Number or Title' box. Got the item number out of the catalog.

http://www.collagevideo.com/

Haven't tried her myself.

BTW, this tape is only $11.95 and runs 41 minutes.
Old 01-20-03, 01:29 PM  
TuesdayTaylor
VF Supporter

just FYI - Canadians - cheap tapes!

I'm going to post this in the bargains section but thought I'd attract some attention in this post, if possible. I just got back from a Wal Mart in Hamilton, Ontario and brought home my first Margaret Richard tape - I bought it for $2.88 !!! It's called "Volume 1"... something. I can't recall the name but there were more of the same tape. Just a note for Canadians looking for cheap Margaret Richard tapes. ....It's called Body Electric - Body Perfect 10 - Volume 1 . I guess it's an older tape of hers but hey, for $2.88, I don't mind!!!
TuesdayTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-03, 06:47 PM  
Shanny

Wow!

Hi! I just purchased her perfect 10 video for $2.88 and just finished it. I think I'm to weak to type properly! Half an hour?That's what it said on the box. But I'm pretty sure it ran for an hour, but I was on new-video-adrenaline and didn't see how long it really was. But the reels are at least twice the size of a REAL half an hour video. Hey, I'm not complaining. I was looking for a video just like this, and at that price how can you go wrong! Especially when you find out it's longer than you thought!

I don't think there's a muscle on me that's not quivering. Excuse me while I limp away and massage my butt!
Shanny
Shanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, muscle and grace, sculpture