Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-15, 07:33 PM  
firmaniac

Week Two Day Three Not So Tough Dance

1. Kimberly in Push Pull does low v steps and touches w/ double knees. 2. Heidi in Steamin' Cardio does mambo pivots w/ side arms, box steps and chugs. 3. Kimberly in Fast Cheetah takes a walk, side legs into rear & front pivots. 4. Keli in Lean does abductions, overheads w/ calf pumps and skates. 5. Kimberly in Fast Cheetah does step touches w/ big 'L' touches and hamstring curls. 6. Heidi in Fast Cheetah does side triple step w/ pendulums, squats w/ leg abductions and knee fold balance challenge. 7. Keli in Lean does Tai Chi breathing flowing into side squats, mambos w/ stop sign arms.

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15, 07:58 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Thanks for the breakdowns, Julie. I'm working my way through disc 1 and enjoying it!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15, 08:11 PM  
firmaniac

Thank you, Carol! I just finished a 3 week plus rotation of Power Fit / Harmony sets, and this 6 Day Trainer (really 12 Days) is the perfect transition to finish the month. I'm adoring the cardio days - the 20 minutes are ideal in this heat! I am glad the themes & focus are printed on the cover and in the menu : makes it easy to pick what I want. I'm glad to hear you are having fun!

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
Old 08-04-15, 04:03 PM  
cherimac

I just got this. I loved FP/KB-sort of Goldilocks workouts for me of not too little, not too much. Plus the film quality is superb. I do mostly barre and wanted to use this for a quick 20 minute ad-on in the afternoon to mix things up. I did the first workout today. My only beef is the lack of warmup but I can do a walk or quick 5 minute Jessica Smith cardio beforehand. The transitions are smooth and so far I enjoyed it.
Old 08-04-15, 08:39 PM  
firmaniac

I enjoyed the content & nice transitions, too, Cheri - I confess that in the last two years I've been skipping many of the warm-ups in my The FIRM videos for time saving issues, but I had never skipped warm-ups in Anna Benson's videos because they are good work and useful moves for me. I know 20 minutes doesn't leave a lot of time for 'everything', but like you I think these will have a place as add-ons, or when I'm stacking two or more together.

Old 08-05-15, 09:38 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaniac View Post
I enjoyed the content & nice transitions, too, Cheri - I confess that in the last two years I've been skipping many of the warm-ups in my The FIRM videos for time saving issues, but I had never skipped warm-ups in Anna Benson's videos because they are good work and useful moves for me. I know 20 minutes doesn't leave a lot of time for 'everything', but like you I think these will have a place as add-ons, or when I'm stacking two or more together.
They are perfect for an afternoon burst for me. I like the 15-20 minutes of activity and they don't get me super sweaty so that's a benefit.
Old 08-08-15, 02:36 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I am just about to order and then started looking at the Killer Weights & Cardio and the 12 Minute ones. Any comments? I think what I especially like about the 6 Day Trainers is that the workouts are 20 minutes so you can add on as you like.
I have been doing a lot of barre, fusion and light weights but would like to add medium weights back into the mix. This looks like a good way to do that. Plus I miss leg presses.
Well she can't ship until Monday so I guess I have the weekend to decide.
Same here. I have been doing SBF almost exclusively the past two months, and I am now easing back into my Firm workouts. I have to check into these new releases.
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-15, 07:03 PM  
katalina

Thanks for the breakdowns, Julie.

I just received this on Thursday and have already done 6 of the segments. The transitions are great and I'm really enjoying it. Anna was a genius in how she put things together!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-15, 09:08 AM  
lorajc

I hate to sound stupid but I'm confused. Is everyone talking about new material workouts on Total Fitness DVDS or New material with the Firm?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-15, 09:48 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Not new material, but a new set of parts videos made from the FitPrime/KickButt series: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/6-D...lam-p/2187.htm

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts, fitprime rotation, kickbutt, the firm