Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-12, 06:25 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Stephanie Vitorino - any other fans?

I recently discovered her workouts, Body Target 60 and Ultimate Body Shaper, even though they are a couple years old already.

I really like these and her as an instructor, and I hope she comes out with more workouts.
She reminds me a lot of the Firm which is probably why I click with her style so well.

Anyone else using her stuff? She doesn't get much buzz around here, I think she rocks!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 06:29 AM  
shannonleigh23

I enjoy her, too. Her WOs are a bit on the long side for me, but I love her style. She was a backgrounder in a few of the Pink FIRMs. I think her DVDs mimic that style as well You are right...I'd love to see more from her and I think she should more buzz around these part
Old 04-27-12, 07:02 AM  
kariev34

I've been eyeing thses workouts for a long time but haven't caved yet. I hope other post and push me over the edge.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 09:44 AM  
PeakFitness

I liked Bootylicious Buns when it was free streaming on Excercisetv.Tv, but unfortunately you can only buy it now on DVD-r, which I don't want to buy. But I like her and would like to see more workous from her.
Old 04-27-12, 10:35 AM  
buffmama

Add me to the fan list. These aren't easy though and if I'm doing a rotation I usually need something easier to add in. Although since they have 30 min workouts I should do them more.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 11:13 AM  
Kellie

I'm also a fan. Her workouts are unique, not easy, but there's no dread factor. Her personality is a plus also. I do turn "off" the little whatever-it's-called when she pops in on the screen. It was funny the first time I saw it, but then it got a bit annoying!
Kellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 12:14 PM  
lila_says

sorry, not me

I'm glad other people really like her. I think she puts together good workouts however, they are too easy & slow-paced for my liking. I find her a little to 'hand-holding' in her style, but for a beginner this is probably a positive thing. I must guiltily add though, her valley girl speech drives me insane, I absolutely can't stand it.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 12:36 PM  
CharM

Don't forget about the Total Body Slimdown set at Amazon. It has Body Target 60 and Ultimate Body Shaper plus two from Shelly McDonald for $8.49 (SS, Prime eligible)
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 01:10 PM  
weezy

I really enjoyed her Ultimate Body Shaper dvd, but did not like Body Target 60. It just was not challenging enough for me. I keep wondering when or if she will put out another one.
weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-12, 02:25 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Don't forget about the Total Body Slimdown set at Amazon. It has Body Target 60 and Ultimate Body Shaper plus two from Shelly McDonald for $8.49 (SS, Prime eligible)
Wow - that's a bargain! I paid $13.99 for that set when it first came out earlier this year.

I have only previewed the Stephanie Vitorino workouts, but am looking forward to doing them. I like the fact that Body Target 60 and Ultimate Body Shaper include a lot of weighted balance work

Tags
stephanie vitorino