Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-12, 02:24 PM  
Sharaz

Let you know all interested. I will call tomorrow.

I like her...I'm subscribed to her youtube channel and look a lot to her stuff. So, I'm use to her demeanor. Actually, I do like that no BS straight Badass attitude (i'm wondering why ) But that's me, there are many other instructors I don't like, and is no a big deal. I just don't buy DVD's of instructors I don't like. To be honest, all of this home systems don't bring anything new to the fitness word, at the end of the day it comes to marketing, personnel preferences, workout format, and feel confortable with who you working with
Old 04-01-12, 02:26 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharazPR View Post
I just don't buy DVD's of instructors I don't like. To be honest, all of this home system don't bring anything new to the fitness word, at the end of the day if comes to marketing, personnel preferences and feel confortable with who you workin with
I agree!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 10:19 PM  
lorajc

I'd like to order also, but the order button, nor phone number work??
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 10:36 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I'd like to order also, but the order button, nor phone number work??
Go to BodyFx mainpage. The contact us bottom states that hours of operation is M-F 9-5. I will probably call after 10 once I set myself at the office.
Old 04-01-12, 10:48 PM  
Sharaz

I was wondering JNL age (36) and came across wikipedia. The title she won was Miss Bikini America 1996. I'm sharing the link which provides more info about her career and self battle with weigh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Nicole_Lee
Old 04-02-12, 08:55 AM  
fagiles

I was thinking about TapOut but am now seriously considering this one. However, I wonder why notification emails were sent out if the site and phone aren't active.

No doubt, there will also be an infomercial and wonder when that will air.

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-12, 12:23 PM  
lorajc

Okay ladies - update.....I just called the number (1-800-868-9566) and got a really nice young lady that let me order. I explained that us at VF have been trying to order and she said it will go live online 4-12. You can order thru the phone number 9-5 pm with the presale price of $99.80.

Just so everyone knows. ......I ALWAYS get every new program (for the most part) so I have this coming. I'm basically gonna be starting a TA rotation, but when I get this, I'm sure I'll "play around with it" as I won't be able NOT TO!!!

Anyone else gonna order via phone? I respect her for her physique thus the reason i ordered!......and I LOVE, luv, LOVE, luv variety!!!!! for my home collection
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-12, 12:51 PM  
Gatorfan76

Quote:
Okay ladies - update.....I just called the number (1-800-868-9566) and got a really nice young lady that let me order. I explained that us at VF have been trying to order and she said it will go live online 4-12. You can order thru the phone number 9-5 pm with the presale price of $99.80.
Thanks lorajc

There doesn't seem to be an incentive with the pre-sale as it's the same price as when the website goes "live." The website says 3 payments of
$ 29.95 plus shipping- which is probably around the $ 99.80 pre-sale price....
Old 04-02-12, 12:52 PM  
Gatorfan76

Quote:
Thanks lorajc

There doesn't seem to be an incentive with the pre-sale as it's the same price as when the website goes "live." The website says 3 payments of $ 29.95 plus shipping- which is probably around the $ 99.80 pre-sale price ...
Old 04-02-12, 12:58 PM  
ilovemygreatdane

I like her demeanor and she looks great. I like the trend of shirtless men in workouts. I want more!
ilovemygreatdane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hunky guys with no shirts, jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion, rotations, scratched dvds