Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-12, 11:40 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

More bargain 4-DVD collections: Stephanie Vitorino's Ultimate Shaper, Body Target 60

Amazon is showing more bargain 4-DVD collections coming to r/etail on March 6th.
Total Body SlimDown 4-DVD collection contains 4 discs, 418 min of footage and includes Stephanie Vitorino's workouts Body Target 60 & The Ultimate Body Shaper.

It also includes two workouts by Shelly McDonald:
Bikini Body "5 diff 15 min workouts focusing on buns, stomach & arms" and
Workout on the Go "maximum results in a minimum of time".

Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss 4-DVD collection has 10 workouts & 255 min of footage, featuring workouts by Shannon Miller & Jackie Culver.

I'm guessing but this last collection might include some of the 10 pregnancy & post-pregnancy workouts included on these 2 DVDs: Body After Baby and Fit Pregnancy.
Old 02-17-12, 06:52 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

[QUOTE=DawnP;1984571]Amazon is showing more bargain 4-DVD collections coming to r/etail on March 6th.

It also includes two workouts by Shelly McDonald:
Bikini Body "5 diff 15 min workouts focusing on buns, stomach & arms" and
Workout on the Go "maximum results in a minimum of time".QUOTE]

I could be wrong but these sound like a rerelease of Caribbean Workouts, both of these went out of print and are really pricey. I went and previewed the Stephanie workouts, they look good. I ordered!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 09:15 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
I could be wrong but these sound like a rerelease of Caribbean Workouts, both of these went out of print and are really pricey. I went and previewed the Stephanie workouts, they look good. I ordered!
I always here people talking about these. I might would have to cave it this gets confirmed. Might also be interested in the Stephanie V. workouts...I've looked at them off and on...
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 10:24 AM  
dnna

I finally tracked down the Work out to Go by Shelly and it was very difficult to find, and my dvd was used and very scratched. I am so looking forward to this new compilation, great news!
donna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 02:08 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Wow! What a great price. I had always been curious about Stephanie Vitorino. Thanks for finding this for us, Dawn.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-12, 02:33 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonH View Post
Wow! What a great price. I had always been curious about Stephanie Vitorino. Thanks for finding this for us, Dawn.
Thanks from me too Dawn. I've been wanting Stephanie's second workout. I have her first one. This is a great price.
Old 02-17-12, 05:34 PM  
dbclark44

Yes this is a great price considering Collage is selling her 360 workout for $19.99 and the Ultimate Body Shaper for $15.99 and both of these are includede in this collection. So I caved and preordered.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 09:56 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Preorder price on this is now $13.49 instead of $14.99. Not sure how long it will stay at that price so for those potentially interested in this now would be a good time to click buy!

I am glad I ordered this, really looking forward to getting it!

Old 03-10-12, 06:05 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I got this today...am previewing it now.

I really like the looks of Stephanie Vitorino's Ultimate Body Shaper. I am steering towards shorter workouts these days so these will add to my growing collection of 30 minutes workouts, which is mainly KCM 30 MTF series, Cindy Whitmarsh 10 Days to a Better Body
and some others.

For those curious about the Caribbean Workouts, Bikini Body has 2 workouts Boot Camp and Muscle Conditioning. Workout on the Go has 3, Athletic Circuit and Fitness on the Go 1 and 2. The two Bikini Body workouts are different than the ones that appeared on the original CW version from what I remember, I rented it from Netflix a while back. I never rented WOTG so I am not sure if those are different or not. There is one with Shelly by herself, and all the others Joanna is with her.

Overall, I am really pleased that I got this. 4 30 minute workouts and 5 20 minute workouts for around $14 is an absolute steal in my book!

Old 03-10-12, 07:02 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
For those curious about the Caribbean Workouts, Bikini Body has 2 workouts Boot Camp and Muscle Conditioning. Workout on the Go has 3, Athletic Circuit and Fitness on the Go 1 and 2. The two Bikini Body workouts are different than the ones that appeared on the original CW version from what I remember, I rented it from Netflix a while back. I never rented WOTG so I am not sure if those are different or not. There is one with Shelly by herself, and all the others Joanna is with her.
Hmm, I have Workout on the Go which has five 15-minute workouts:
  • Hi-Lo
  • Core Training
  • Yoga
  • Low Impact
  • Chi Ball

Your version sounds quite different.

Tags
caribbean workouts, stephanie vitorino