Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-12, 06:45 PM  
WorkoutFun
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Chris just posted something on her Facebook page, letting everyone know to email her at Chris@chrisfreytag.com with their addresses instead of contacting QVC. She said that they will ship out Disk 1 early next week.

I'm so impressed with her service! It was fantastic that she lowered the price by $10 after we ordered on QVC, and she's handling this in such a great way!
Thank you so much for posting this. I also had problems with my Disc 1 and Disc 2 received from QVC. I emailed Chris and got an immediate response regarding a replacement. I will be getting a new Disc 1 next week. She is looking into Disc 2.

Chris' service is very, very impressive.

Linda
WorkoutFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-12, 09:39 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkoutFun View Post
Thank you so much for posting this. I also had problems with my Disc 1 and Disc 2 received from QVC. I emailed Chris and got an immediate response regarding a replacement. I will be getting a new Disc 1 next week. She is looking into Disc 2.

Chris' service is very, very impressive.

Linda
I know -- she's really doing such a great job of handling this! I haven't checked my Disk 2 yet -- but will now be sure to do so tomorrow!!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-12, 11:21 PM  
RachelleS

Shoot, I called QVC the other day after two of the three had scratches. The one that didn't have scratches have two weird bubble like spots - yet they are flat. The DVD seem to play fine though so they are just replacing the other two. Now I wish I would have waited until I saw this post to contact Chris directly . It was neat to find out on her facebook page that she is from Minnesota. I hadn't realized that.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-12, 02:17 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleS View Post
Shoot, I called QVC the other day after two of the three had scratches. The one that didn't have scratches have two weird bubble like spots - yet they are flat. The DVD seem to play fine though so they are just replacing the other two. Now I wish I would have waited until I saw this post to contact Chris directly . It was neat to find out on her facebook page that she is from Minnesota. I hadn't realized that.

Rachelle
She teaches at a couple of Gyms just outside of Minneapolis. LA something. We've driven by the gym a few times and I've been tempted to stop in and just see if she's in there.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-12, 02:18 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleS View Post

Rachelle
She teaches at a couple of Gyms just outside of Minneapolis. LA or Life something, maybe Lifetime Gym. We've driven by the gym a few times and I've been tempted to stop in and just see if she's in there.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-12, 11:40 PM  
RachelleS

That is so cool. I saw that my cousin who is a chiropractor in Minneapolis is friends with her on FB. Small world sometimes.

I emailed Chris as I haven't heard from QVC regarding so I was wondering if she had an idea when the duplicator would have replacement dvd's - she said that anyone who ordered from QVC and has a defective disc can contact her website directly at help@chrisfreytag.com and they will ship out new discs. No need to contact QVC or ship anything back. She wants her "fans to be HAPPY and FIT!"

I didn't contact her before as I read the message below after I had called QVC.

I can't wait to try her workouts.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-12, 09:26 AM  
LeanneM

Yesterday her assistant sent out an email, saying that the new Disk 1 would be shipped out via priority mail that day. Yay!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-12, 09:33 AM  
violingal3

That's really awesome of Chris! What about the folks who never got issues resolved from Exercise TV? Is she handling that, too?
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-12, 10:16 AM  
amery

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
That's really awesome of Chris! What about the folks who never got issues resolved from Exercise TV? Is she handling that, too?
Yes, she is amazing. If you email her, she will take care of you. Her customer service here has been outstanding.
amery is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 lb. slimdown xtreme, scratched dvds