Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-12, 03:12 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Chris just posted something on her Facebook page, letting everyone know to email her at Chris@chrisfreytag.com with their addresses instead of contacting QVC. She said that they will ship out Disk 1 early next week.

I'm so impressed with her service! It was fantastic that she lowered the price by $10 after we ordered on QVC, and she's handling this in such a great way!
Great news, Leanne...thanks so much for posting this!
Old 01-18-12, 04:09 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I got my set today from QVC, and it was packaged GREAT. The shrinkwrap was really tight and the book was bound tightly, and the DVDs were right in place and not at all scratched. They didn't even look like they could become loose, if I shaked it around.

I took them out, previewed them all (to confirm no pixilation or skips), and put them in a much safer DVD package to prevent future scratching. Upon previewing, they all look great!! I can't try them out yet cause I'm still recovering from an ankle sprain.

Sorry to everyone who has to send them back - what a headache
Old 01-18-12, 09:48 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
Great news, Leanne...thanks so much for posting this!
You're so welcome!

Since she's sending out replacement DVDs for Disk 1 on Monday, they should hopefully be to us soon. I hope that the duplicator gets this issue resolved soon! Chris was so apologetic both on Facebook and in her email back to me, even though it is the duplicator's fault.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 11:29 PM  
lapis
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
I got my set today from QVC, and it was packaged GREAT. The shrinkwrap was really tight and the book was bound tightly, and the DVDs were right in place and not at all scratched. They didn't even look like they could become loose, if I shaked it around.

I took them out, previewed them all (to confirm no pixilation or skips), and put them in a much safer DVD package to prevent future scratching. Upon previewing, they all look great!! I can't try them out yet cause I'm still recovering from an ankle sprain.

Sorry to everyone who has to send them back - what a headache
I have a question for you ...... how long did it take for you to receive your order from QVC? My order was shipped 8 days ago but I never received my package and unfortunately QVC informed me that they do not have tracking info as instead of shipping my package by way of UPS they mailed it via the post office instead.

I was told to call back in a week if I still do not receive my package by then. Shipping originated from SC and I live on the East Coast so it shouldn't take this long
lapis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-12, 12:21 AM  
juberann

Chris is a class act happy to hear this issue is being taken care of, these are awesome workouts
Old 01-19-12, 06:57 AM  
clh4207

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
I have a question for you ...... how long did it take for you to receive your order from QVC? My order was shipped 8 days ago but I never received my package and unfortunately QVC informed me that they do not have tracking info as instead of shipping my package by way of UPS they mailed it via the post office instead.

I was told to call back in a week if I still do not receive my package by then. Shipping originated from SC and I live on the East Coast so it shouldn't take this long
I ordered on 1/9 and received mine on 1/17. I live in Pennsylvania.
Old 01-19-12, 07:50 AM  
lapis
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh4207 View Post
I ordered on 1/9 and received mine on 1/17. I live in Pennsylvania.
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully mine will show up today.
Old 01-19-12, 07:51 AM  
desderata

About QVC's shipping -- it's very expensive (s&h) and very slow. I hardly ever shop QVC anymore, and that's one of the reasons.
desderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-12, 09:11 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post

Hi Lapis,

I put in my order January 13...my card was charged January 15...and it was sent out on January 16. Just recieved it yesteday, so that was REALLY fast turnaround! Mine was sent via USPS not UPS. I guess I got mine so quickly if it was shipping from SC to VA.

I hope you get yours soon, and that it doesn't have any scratches!
Old 01-19-12, 03:14 PM  
lapis
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Hi Lapis,

I put in my order January 13...my card was charged January 15...and it was sent out on January 16. Just recieved it yesteday, so that was REALLY fast turnaround! Mine was sent via USPS not UPS. I guess I got mine so quickly if it was shipping from SC to VA.

I hope you get yours soon, and that it doesn't have any scratches!
I hope so too ....... unfortunately they were not in today's mail and QVC told me to wait until the 24th until I call them regarding either a replacement or refund for non-receipt of item.

Tags
10 lb. slimdown xtreme, scratched dvds