Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-12, 12:09 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh View Post
I really wanted this set, but I decided to wait because some other bills were more pressing. Now I'm glad I did. So frustrating when you get damaged disks. Has anyone addressed these issues with Chris on her facebook page?
I remember someone posting to her facebook page back in September/October bc of all of the glitches with ExTv. I also think someone mentioned that they contacted her when they heard QVC was going to carry these and che confirmed that the glitches had been fixed or were going to be addressed.

It's burried somewhere in one of the various threads for this DVD set. But the long and the short is yes.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-12, 09:02 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Chris has been VERY responsive to my email about the defective Disc. She had been assured that the glitches had been fixed and is very distressed that is not the case. Anyway, she said that she has been in touch with the replicator and they are duplicating Disc 1.

I'll wait to see if the new Disc, when it arrives, plays properly. If you haven't sent your set back, mine was packed up and ready to go, then you might consider emailing Chris directly to ask for a new Disc 1.

I'll post if it arrives.

By the way, I did try the Total Body workout yesterday and I really liked it. I have been off exercising for a few weeks now with this cold/cough so I'm not sure about my fitness level but I know it isn't the greatest. Unfortunately, I can barely walk today. DOMS is hitting this evening which scares me big time for tomorrow. I really like Chris in this series.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 01:50 AM  
juberann

I don't think any of this is Chris' fault and I certainly don't feel she purposely sold sets on QVC knowing they were defective, just doesn't seem to be her style.
And I have one set with a tiny glitch in the Kickboxing workout and a second set that plays perfectly so not all of the discs were bad. I really feel sorry for Chris, having such an awesome program and then all these issues. I know if she can, she will make it right
Old 01-18-12, 07:28 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
I don't think any of this is Chris' fault and I certainly don't feel she purposely sold sets on QVC knowing they were defective, just doesn't seem to be her style.
And I have one set with a tiny glitch in the Kickboxing workout and a second set that plays perfectly so not all of the discs were bad. I really feel sorry for Chris, having such an awesome program and then all these issues. I know if she can, she will make it right
I absolutely agree. It serves no positive purpose for her to knowingly send out bad discs. Not her style.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 08:50 AM  
katmom

My set arrived yesterday. Disc 1 & 2 were loose in the packaging. Both were scratched, so the set will be returned.
Old 01-18-12, 10:11 AM  
amoodygirl

My set arrived yesterday. Only disc 2 was loose - 2 of the discs have very minor, surface scratches. I checked the discs and they are playing well. Will give them a complete try out tomorrow and, hopefully, this will be one of the sets that is OK.

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 10:22 AM  
ckitty

I received my set from QVC yesterday. All discs were firmly in the pockets, no scratches. Have previewed all of disc 1 and all is well. Hoping all others are ok because these workouts look awesome!
ckitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 01:54 PM  
LeanneM

I'm so disappointed! I did the Xtreme Total Body + Bonus Buns workouts two days ago with no problems on either disk, but when I went to do the Kickboxing workout today, my DVD player froze up, and no amount of fiddling with it helped. I'm honestly so surprised that QVC chose to release these without fixing the problems. I emailed customer service, and am waiting to hear back.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 02:41 PM  
sbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
I wasn't implying that is was Chris's fault. I just wondered if she even knew about all problems with the disks.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-12, 02:45 PM  
LeanneM

Chris just posted something on her Facebook page, letting everyone know to email her at Chris@chrisfreytag.com with their addresses instead of contacting QVC. She said that they will ship out Disk 1 early next week.

I'm so impressed with her service! It was fantastic that she lowered the price by $10 after we ordered on QVC, and she's handling this in such a great way!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 lb. slimdown xtreme, scratched dvds