Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-15-11, 09:36 PM  
mlsp

Thanks for your reply, Debbie. As I said earlier, if it weren't for this "chat group" here at VF, I wouldn't even have known this workout system existed, and it's all the praise I've seen here that made me want to buy it. I've changed my mind now, and it has nothing to do with whether the DVDs are scratched or not. It’s all due to that one comment.

On the plus side, I guess I'll have fun reading all the posts here and trying to find something else to spend my money on!
mlsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:44 PM  
juberann

WOW, I am so thankful I decided not to buy these. I had emailed Michelle about the scratched discs and my concern about getting some that were defective, she kindly and quickly emailed me back and told me the issue had been resolved. This was about three weeks ago. My not wanting to let go of $70.00 with school so close to starting for my daughter is what stopped me from purchasing right then and there. Funny thing about the content of that email was she said the issue had been resolved, however, IF I recieved scratched discs I could just request replacements anyway, I'm happy I don't have to deal with this hassle right now but I am sorry for those who do.
Old 08-16-11, 06:28 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

It was resolved? My replacements were scratched also. I wouldn't call that resolved.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 11:12 AM  
RENEETX

To be honest, I didn't even look at the back of my DVD's. Mine just play fine and thats all that matters to me.

BEST, and I do mean BEST workout system I have ever bought.
RENEETX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 11:54 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Believe me, it's not resolved. The 2nd replacement set that I rec'd last week...same problem. I have given up calling for a 3rd set (the second one took 3 weeks to get here because they "forgot" to send the 2nd set).
Old 08-16-11, 01:24 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
Believe me, it's not resolved. The 2nd replacement set that I rec'd last week...same problem. I have given up calling for a 3rd set (the second one took 3 weeks to get here because they "forgot" to send the 2nd set).
My replacement set took over a month to get here. I just got it recently.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-11, 02:25 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
My replacement set took over a month to get here. I just got it recently.
How did the discs look?

Oops, nevermind...yours were scratched too!
Old 08-17-11, 07:45 AM  
tammy

Smile

I can't wait for her to make more.

I had part of my 1st set scratched and they still played perfect. Got a second set about 2 weeks or so after but I still need to check them. Really not concerned they still play and at least they are willing to send new ones and make it right.

Michelle is great. She responds quickly. This set is amazing and so well thought out:-) So glad I purchased it. Had a friend buy it as well and her dvd's are fine.
tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 09:44 AM  
pedmom

Apparently the long shipping time is fixed. I ordered mine on Sunday night and they already arrived today. I was happily surprised!

It does look like some have some scratches, but they look light. As long as they work I will keep them. I can't wait to start today!
pedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 10:21 AM  
saffron

Is someone willing to post a pic of a scratched disc? Please? I'm curious to see.
The only way I can get a set to Canada is having it sent to a relative in the U.S. I think Mary is also willing to order for some of us .... so multiple sets is almost not an option.

TIA
saffron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak fit, peak fit challenge, scratched dvds