Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-14-11, 01:45 AM  
bellee

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffron View Post
On her Facebook Wall Michelle Dozois Fitness she mentions that a new shipment of PeakFit workouts will be coming in October (I think they're currently back-ordered) and that she will be an official seller. It was in response to a complaint from someone who bought scratched discs off Ebay.

I guess when she films the new workouts she'll sell those herself too.

I don't know why I can't see this page? When I click on the link it takes me to my own page. And I can't find "Michelle Dozois Fitness" in the search. I can find her and her Break Thru Fitness page, but not this one. Does anyone know why? Is it a facebook setting? I have the same problem with Lauren Brooks' On The Edge page.
bellee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-11, 02:41 AM  
Hej

Well, it's nice of her to point out that you get "free replacement discs" (which incidently you PAID FOR in the first place) if you order through the one-and-only official site...

Unfortunately, since that site DOESN'T SHIP OUTSIDE THE USA plenty of people DON'T HAVE THAT OPTION. It's EBAY (flawed as it is) or NOTHING.
Hej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-11, 07:09 AM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
Lexy, The post about the new shipments of the Peak Fitness set are on her "Michelle Dozois Fitness" page, as an answer to a comment. It's under the post where she is talking about working on a new instructor training system (currently 4th post down).

I can't find any info about more Peak Fitness DVD's on either of her pages.
Ah, I see it now. Thanks! It was in the middle of her LONG reply about damaged discs.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-11, 01:04 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
Ah, I see it now. Thanks! It was in the middle of her LONG reply about damaged discs.
I don't do FB so what did she say about damaged discs?
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-11, 03:07 PM  
RachelW

[QUOTE=saffron;1868526]On her Facebook Wall Michelle Dozois Fitness she mentions that a new shipment of PeakFit workouts will be coming in October (I think they're currently back-ordered) and that she will be an official seller. It was in response to a complaint from someone who bought scratched discs off Ebay.

Does this mean that the set I just ordered last week won't come in until October?!?
Old 08-15-11, 01:08 PM  
Ann1964

so can you order the old Peak fit's from her now?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 01:30 PM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
I don't do FB so what did she say about damaged discs?
She was addressing someone who bought from ebay and said that MOST people received discs in perfect condition and about 10% received scratched sets which are readily replaced for free. So maybe this person bought a scratched "original" set from someone who sold it when the set was replaced for free? Not sure.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 02:19 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
She was addressing someone who bought from ebay and said that MOST people received discs in perfect condition and about 10% received scratched sets which are readily replaced for free. So maybe this person bought a scratched "original" set from someone who sold it when the set was replaced for free? Not sure.
I'm sure it's someone who sold their scratch set.

This comment from Michelle actually soured me:

I am sorry about your experience with EBAY. I think when chat groups start "chatting" things get out of proportion

Sounds very similar to what Chris at SNM said during the sound issue fiasco.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 02:33 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

C'mon Michelle....only 10% rec'd scratched sets? I've had mine replaced and they are scratched the same, if not worse. And so many VFers rec'd scratched sets....looking back, I'd say 10% of VFers rec'd pristine sets and 90% rec'd scratched sets!

I'm disappointed that Michelle would downplay the issue so much.
Old 08-15-11, 02:41 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post

I am sorry about your experience with EBAY. I think when chat groups start "chatting" things get out of proportion

I saw that remark from Michele that you quoted above and I was disappointed that she said that. I for one received some scratched discs and I also received my package with no band. I had to wait weeks for the replacement band and CS kept giving me different dates and answers. I was also overcharged and had to get my credit card company involved in straightening out the issue.
She should acknowledge the really bad customer service and not try to downplay the issue. As far as I am concerned- nothing I said that happened to me was "out of proportion."
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak fit, peak fit challenge, scratched dvds