Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-09, 05:52 PM  
Pykkalo

Slim in 6 is being re-filmed?

Has this been posted already? I searched and didn't find any mention of this (but I am terrible at searching, LOL!)

I was browsing the MDB website and came across this video. I wonder what changes they will be making?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=22382096001
Pykkalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 05:58 PM  
eastblvd

Thanks for posting! I'll be really interested to see what the new versions look like!
eastblvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 06:01 PM  
Sunnyday

I haven't seen this. I enjoyed my Si6. It said some new things. I wonder, too. It was a good set. I wonder if they are redoing the whole thing or just adding on? Thanks for posting.
Sunnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 06:05 PM  
Pykkalo

Maybe it'll have better music?
Pykkalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 06:11 PM  
eastblvd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
I haven't seen this. I enjoyed my Si6. It said some new things. I wonder, too. It was a good set. I wonder if they are redoing the whole thing or just adding on? Thanks for posting.
I think Debbie said they they are re-filming everything: Start It Up, Ramp It Up, Burn It Up, Slim and Limber and Slim and 6-Pack.
eastblvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 06:19 PM  
GotToBeFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastblvd View Post
I think Debbie said they they are re-filming everything: Start It Up, Ramp It Up, Burn It Up, Slim and Limber and Slim and 6-Pack.
Maybe they will work camera magic and put the new workouts in with the new infomercial that now feature the old workouts Seriously I can not understand the point of making a new infomercial with the older set. On another note, Debbie looks fantastic!
Old 05-11-09, 06:19 PM  
cynthia42

I have been wanting to try this series but keep pulling back from the brink because of the length of the workouts. So now I'll have a good reason to hold off a little longer and see whether people think the new set or the older one is better. It's funny I recently posted a thread asking whether my notion that STS was going to be re-filmed had any basis. It didn't and I quickly realized the whole idea was nuts, but maybe I had read something about this and somehow morphed them. I'm feeling a little less insane than I was, so that's a good thing.
cynthia42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 06:28 PM  
Gymmie

Yup! I've seen her Twitter updates. The guy who directed P90X is directing the new ones
“Think about Corey. Right at the finish line and his body gave up after one mile. You’re looking at yourself and if you have 100 plus pounds to lose, your body wants to be healthy.”--Bob Harper on Contestant Corey Pinkerton TBL10

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.

Beachbody Coach
Gymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 07:10 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Maybe there will be the same number of reps on both sides this time

Seriously, I can't wait for these. I love Debbie.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 07:19 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i hope they don't truncate Start It Up. what they should have done on the re-release/revision was provide pre-mixes (one with 25 min, and the other at the original 45 min or whatever it was).

other wishlist items:

better music (like P90x)

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, debbie siebers, slim in 6, slim in 6 (2010)