Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-08, 12:33 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I have most of the ones previously mentioned in this thread. My favorite is the Winsor advanced one. That surprised me because she is not my favorite Pilates instructor. Karen Voight is good if you want one with a lower body emphasis. The Stott one is okay but is not my favorite.
Old 11-19-08, 03:12 PM  
KathAL79

Stott has multiple fitness ring workouts; they have 3 listed on this page, two with previews.

I'm not sure there's a clip for the Classical Pilates, if someone hasn't posted it on YouTube.

Don't forget to check the VF Reviews, as I know several have reviews here (I wrote one for the CP Magic Circle DVD).

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-09, 11:42 PM  
LovingLife
VF Supporter

The Power Pilates Intermediate dvd has some options to add on segments with the Pilates Circle. I know that most VFers don't love this one like I do (it has no music -- the instructor Dana, rushes through a few moves), but it's one of my favorites.

"I know you're tired, but jump higher!"
-- Cathe

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with Beachbody. For details, take a look at my profile or see my blog www.foodplusfitness.net .
LovingLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 09:15 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Mari Winsor has three - the original infomercial 20 Minute Sculpting Circle which comes on a DVD with her Fat Burning (cardio) routine and a 10 minute Standing Circle bonus; and on separate DVDs she offers a Beginners Sculpting Circle and an Advanced version. I wrote a review on the Advanced, it is a pretty good routine. The Beginners is nice for starters or on a stiff day, I think it is better than the routine on the infomercial DVD personally.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
equipment gathering dust