Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-08-17, 07:35 AM  
zellybelly

Free Hamelin workouts...

Hamelin posted this today...

Good morning everyone. I'm releasing a few of my very old workouts from 5(ish) years ago, you'll be able to find them on my Youtube channel (see link underneath) and I will also post the videos on the main Method Facebook page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1E...iDkf5OCcmCVsjw
Old 06-10-17, 05:28 AM  
Suzan66

Has anyone done these yet? The toning set looks really good. I'll try them next week.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 10:27 AM  
LaCatrina

Thank you for posting this, Meghan

I haven't had much personal online time lately, so I haven't noticed all the stuff from the courses that he has posted, even a new hi-lo workout that I don't recall seeing anywhere else https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVoul4buOw&t=250s

Also among the new free stuff are a class from the first bootcamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJxxxvNRc8 and the yoga and barre from the second one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEsT9vp_eqc Both are close to two hours long.

Suzanne - Hamelin released those workouts a good while ago. The toning is classic HDM toning and it's so zen. The cardio one is cardiotone based - it has some sets for the arms mixed in and it has a little bit of impact that you can easily modify to no impact if you want. The soundtrack includes some Depeche Mode tunes, so you can't beat that IMO

I think it hasn't been mentioned, but Hamelin is running a "refer a friend" offer. This is from his latest newsletter:

Refer a Friend - Your friend will receive 2 complimentary 'Webisode' workouts (worth £25) when they make their first purchase in the HDM webshop. You earn £10 to spend in our webshop for each referred friend.

We know you love your HDM workouts and results. We want you to share your joy with your friends. It's simple - spread the word and let your friends share the experience and good feeling. Tell them in your own words what you love about your HDM workouts!

When your friend makes a purchase through our webshop, (minimum spend £15) they will receive 2 complimentary 'webisode' workouts (1 cardio and 1 toning) worth £25 by writing the reference FRIEND [Your name AND surname], or alternatively they can email nina@hamelindabellmethod.com directly.

For each friend you refer you earn £10 credit to spend on your own workouts.

Old 06-13-17, 11:44 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Has anyone done these yet? The toning set looks really good. I'll try them next week.
I did the Cardio from 2012 twice already, and I loved it! High energy with good music, and good picture and sound quality. Maybe the light weight arm work was a bit repetitive, but I didn't mind it at all. I like Hamelin's cardio a lot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-d3SRtkdaw
Old 06-13-17, 12:52 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Thanks! I know that some of the HAM workouts I had saved to my playlists recently disappeared as no longer being available, so I'm glad to be able to try some of these new ones.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 02:50 PM  
LaCatrina

Hi Dana! I really like that one too

Beth - I remember hearing about an issue with youtube. The videos were posted with Hamelin's authorization, and YT thought they were being stolen/pirated or something like that.

And he posted yet another one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9LxPHQlfw&t=5s 61 min of toning goodness. I think this is webisode 7 tone
Old 06-13-17, 03:06 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Oh, Rebecca, that is interesting to know. And thank you for providing the direct links! I can't imagine doing the 2 hour routines , but I'm looking forward to trying some of the others.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 03:43 PM  
LaCatrina

You're welcome, Beth! I think they were trying to working it out with YT, but I don't know if that's the case right now. There were many goodies in that channel. Hamelin has shared so many full-length workouts over time that it was nice to have them all in a single channel.

The 2 hour workouts are very easy to split. The cardio and floorwork one has 66 min cardio (it's done in blocks of circuit training and hi-lo aerobics, so you have many stopping points) + 46 min of floorwork for the legs and abs. The yoga and DMW one has 46 min of yoga-ish stretching and 67 min of mellow DMW

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell method, hdm