Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-15, 12:09 AM  
Sophb21

Does anyone here follow Emily Skye programs?

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone here follows Emily Skye programs?

For those who aren't familiar - She's an Australian trainer that has online programs of daily menu, workouts, recipes etc. Buying a program/s gets you access to a great Facebook page with lots of other women from around the world that support and encourage each other. I buy a lot of these programs in the hopes that one day I'll get around to do them and Emily's program is one of the best I've belonged too. If you're familiar with Kayla Itsines it's very similar to that. https://www.emilyskye.com

The reason for my post is to find out if anyone is doing the Sept challenge she's setting up. https://www.emilyskye.com/fit-challenge
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-15, 12:57 PM  
mrsyancy

I don't think this is an off topic subject. But I follow her on FB but I haven't followed any of her programs. I like her, she seems genuine.
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-15, 12:07 PM  
ADoll

Her workouts do seem similar to Kayla Itsines.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-15, 08:25 AM  
Sophb21

I believe they are very similar. I also have Kayla's workout plan to do one day!

I wanted to know what people outside of the forums thought about the new challenge Emily is launching on the 1st of Sept. Sometimes it can be a little hero idolizing in those groups and I wanted some honest thoughts about the new challenge. I can't decide if it's worth doing or if it's another way to get money from people who have already paid. I'm in two minds about it and wanted some chatter to help make up my mind

There are so many wise people here - I can always count on getting great advice/recommendations from here

Last edited by Sophb21; 08-21-15 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Typo
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emily skye, paper workouts