Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-10, 08:31 PM  
bfit

I like Cathe's Ab Hits - it's a lot of crunches, but the segments are short and tough. I also like Tamilee Webb's Abs, Abs, Abs - there's a lot of variety in that one. The sections range from 5 to 15 minutes long.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-10, 10:45 PM  
BalleRina

If you like Great Abs Guaranteed (which I do), you might also like 8 Minute Abs (which I do). The best part? You can do all the 8 min workouts on You Tube. I'm traveling this week and have done abs & buns regularly.

BalleRina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-10, 07:19 AM  
Inchworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
This is kind of different...but I don't do traditional ab work at all. If I need a short ab workout I would do some plank variations and then add on Core Fusion Flat Back/Round Back from the bonus on Body Sculpt. The closest to "real" ab work I do is on P57 Classic, so if I wanted a short ab routine, I would also fast forward to the ab section on that DVD.

Zuzana also has some good stuff on bodyrock.tv. There's a great ab/cardio workout she has that is an interval workout. The "rest" intervals are 10 seconds of elbow plank, the work intervals are 30 seconds of reptile, mountain climber, and knee tucks. I'm not sure how many times she repeats it, but it is a killer workout.

ETA: I found it! Hot to Trot workout. OMG I thought I was going to die! http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/06/02/hot-to-trot-workout/

OMG! When I clicked on Zuzan's workout clip I didn't quite know what I was going to view. Her BUTT was sticking up and out. That girl seriously has one fit bod. Do you think her arms look like that from so much of the strength body weight work she does??? She does some really crazy workouts, but they seem to be very efficient and effective! I have to admit that I couldn't believe she actually had room in that top to manage fitting the gymboss in there! GEEZ! I will try that workout.

BTW, I love the Ab segment from Shaun T's Bodyrock Rock it out set. I do love standing abs and his ab work in the Rockin Body full body workout is killer too.

Is kinetflix different than netflix? I tried to find KCM muscle definition through netflix and they didn't have it. Hmmmm

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-10, 08:05 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
OMG! When I clicked on Zuzan's workout clip I didn't quite know what I was going to view. Her BUTT was sticking up and out. That girl seriously has one fit bod. Do you think her arms look like that from so much of the strength body weight work she does??? She does some really crazy workouts, but they seem to be very efficient and effective! I have to admit that I couldn't believe she actually had room in that top to manage fitting the gymboss in there! GEEZ! I will try that workout.
Yep, it's a great workout. I guess Zuzana (or her husband) wants to get hits on their website, so the initial images you see are pretty sexy, but these are tough, effective workouts for sure! Zuzana is a machine! You can look back to when she started and see how her body has changed over 2 years. She was fit before but softer than she is now.

And yes, I think because she is so fit she can do tons of pushups and a good amount of pullups, that is why her arms look like that. She's a bit more muscular than I would like to be, but I only do her workouts once or twice a week for variety.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-10, 09:18 AM  
Aurora C.

Kineticflix is like netflix but offers strictly exercise & dance dvds...so they have much more of a selection than netflix....I think it's a brilliant service!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abs, core, core strength, core training, great body guaranteed, rock it out, rockin body, rockin' body