Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-21, 11:34 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Bumping this thread:

I stumbled across this YouTube channel today. It looks great! I was looking for walking-with-weights workouts and found it. I'll be spending some time going through his videos -- he has sooooo many!! It's a little overwhelming.
It is overwhelming. I think they are very similar, though. I stopped checking out his new ones because they all looked so much alike.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-21, 12:10 PM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Bumping this thread:

I stumbled across this YouTube channel today. It looks great! I was looking for walking-with-weights workouts and found it. I'll be spending some time going through his videos -- he has sooooo many!! It's a little overwhelming.
This morning I did one of his 45 min. weighted walking workouts and tacked on another 10 minute one afterward.

I find that even the walking workouts without weights are more challenging for me than Leslie and the typical walking fare. I think it is due to the variety of movements & range of motion.

Many of his workouts are similar, but I love the variety and the fact that he posts at LEAST one new workout every day. (Some days he has posted three!)
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-21, 04:27 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
Many of his workouts are similar, but I love the variety and the fact that he posts at LEAST one new workout every day. (Some days he has posted three!)
My first reaction was "that's crazy to post so many!" but I guess he's essentially filming his own workout for his followers! Looking at the comments, it seems like some people use them that way - each day they do whatever workout he's posted that day. It makes sense. These look good - thanks for posting!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-21, 08:07 AM  
alisoncooks

Just coming back to add: while I really like the *type* of workouts he posts, there's something....off?...about his form. He's very loose/floppy in his movements. He tends to sway backwards when doing overhead press moves.

I'm sure I'll get past it and be able to keep my own form steady.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-21, 04:19 PM  
Lemon Ice

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBj...ZASBw/featured

Like Brian, BurpeeGirl posts tons of walking type workouts. No talking. At least I have not heard any in the workouts I have done. She is from Romania. I find she can go quite fast at times but I just do my own pace.
Lemon Ice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brian syuki, youtube channels