Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-19-20, 07:49 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

You can now buy Cathe Live downloads

Hi there. I haven't been on here in a very, very long time so forgive me if everyone already knows about this. I recently discovered that Cathe is finally allowing people to buy individual Cathe Live workouts in download form for $9.97. I recently purchased 3 of her Cathe Live step workouts!

Here is the link to buy the Live downloads: https://www.cathedownloads.com/category/cathe-live/

I never use DVD's anymore, but I really don't like streaming. I do a lot of youtube, but I tend to download the youtube workouts and play them back on my tv with my Micca speck. I try to support those youtube fitness instructors by donating to them on Patreon or if they don't have one I'll let the workout play on my computer with the ads while I browse other tabs so they at least get the ad revenue. I try to buy downloads whenever that is offered. It is so much easier to play back a download than it is to stream a live workout.
Old 05-19-20, 10:07 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Welcome back, Colleen! You are correct in that this is very, very old news. But if it's news to you, it's all good! I've bought a bunch of these (no, I'm not going own up to how many ). There is a coupon for 20% off if you buy five, and she occasionally runs sales of them for 30% off. Enjoy your workouts!!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 10:32 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Welcome back, Colleen! You are correct in that this is very, very old news. But if it's news to you, it's all good! I've bought a bunch of these (no, I'm not going own up to how many ). There is a coupon for 20% off if you buy five, and she occasionally runs sales of them for 30% off. Enjoy your workouts!!
Nice! Good to know about the sales and 20% of five!! Thanks so much! I haven't been on here since last July so I am behind on finding out about stuff like this.
Old 05-19-20, 11:47 AM  
tangerine

I don't Cathe but thank you for mentioning the Micca Speck! I've never heard of that before, it looks like a great idea!
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 11:47 AM  
sherry7899

Colleen,I am glad to see you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 12:11 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Colleen,I am glad to see you!
Good to see you guys too! I posted on the other thread about the slowdown in the forum, too. It is a bummer. There was a time when I would come on the forum multiple times a day to post. LOL I just drifted away as it seemed the topics and types of workouts I liked to do where generally getting less and less popular and less talked about as time went on. Mostly when I do come to check things out now it's to see if anything is new with Cathe and what people are thinking about it or I also like to peruse the Youtube threads. 95% of my workouts come from Youtube now. I rarely use any of my old dvd workouts anymore, even though I have them all ripped and digitized on my external hard drive. The only ones I really do is Cathe and the occasional Horizontal Conditioning workouts. So. Much. Money. sitting there on my shelves!
Old 05-19-20, 12:12 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
I don't Cathe but thank you for mentioning the Micca Speck! I've never heard of that before, it looks like a great idea!
It's a beautiful thing!! I can't even imagine messing around with a DVD anymore. I love it!
Old 05-19-20, 01:24 PM  
lavna

When she launched the downloads, #258 2019 Road trip leg day was free.
I don't know if it's still available but here is a link: https://cathefit.com/cathe-live-leg-day-free-video

Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 01:42 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
When she launched the downloads, #258 2019 Road trip leg day was free.
I don't know if it's still available but here is a link: https://cathefit.com/cathe-live-leg-day-free-video

Nathalie
Awesome!! Thank you so much for the link!
Old 05-19-20, 02:15 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I absolutely love the Cathe Live Downloads. There is a coupon right now for 20% off when you buy $20 of downloads--that's 3 Cathe Live downloads. The code is: SAVE20

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe live, cathe live downloads