Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-19, 05:29 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
This is so helpful! I had been seeing P.volve ads popping up on my social media feed for a while. I took the plunge and ordered the set from QVC in July. So far, I've only tried the Precision Sculpt DVD.

I have multiple autoimmune issues and have been dealing with a lot of fatigue so this type of workout is what my body needs currently! I joined the P.volve board on Facebook and noticed that a lot of posters there have complained that the original workouts are being removed from their library and being replaced by less effective workouts.

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of sponsored ads for DanceBody, ModelFit and just last night, Obe. So, it's nice to have options and figure out what else would work for me!
I shared a lot of new options in this thread:
http://videofitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226668

Of those, I would suggest a trial of Corps Technique. She has shorter workouts and they are all low-impact and lower intensity. She even has a rebounding alternative where you bounce while sitting on a large exercise ball. She puts her shorter workouts together into a day-by-day playlist for each week, total workout time is 30-40 minutes. If I had to choose one right now, it would be between Corps Technique and Modelfit. I don't have autoimmune but I also need workouts that don't exhaust me. I can't even deal with too much pep from an instructor right now (I ended up cancelling Obe). I've got a couple of other things I'm already trying out right now and I'm waiting for the Romney Method launch, so I don't have the time for Corps right now but it's very, very nice.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-19, 09:38 PM  
Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I shared a lot of new options in this thread:
http://videofitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226668

Of those, I would suggest a trial of Corps Technique. She has shorter workouts and they are all low-impact and lower intensity.
Thanks for the update! I just followed Corps Technique on Instagram.
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dancebody, lekfit, modelfit, obe fitness, p.volve, pvolve, streaming reviews, streaming services, streaming workouts