Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-13, 06:33 PM  
rheash92

Anyone have the hybrid calender for Brazil Butt Lift Original and Masters Series?

Im looking for the rotation combining the 2 series. I also have the extra deluxe DVD's from the 1st set. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-13, 07:21 PM  
Donna D

send me an email please. File is too large to attach.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-13, 07:29 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

It's in this thread, page 6: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...85#post2108085

If you tackle it, could you post results? I love the original BBL.
Old 12-04-13, 08:43 PM  
rheash92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
send me an email please. File is too large to attach.
Is it the same as in the thread that athompson10 linked to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
It's in this thread, page 6: http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...85#post2108085

If you tackle it, could you post results? I love the original BBL.
Thanks so much! I think Im going to do it this month. I havent tried the Masters series DVD's and I want to do this rotation. Will post results. Thanks.
Old 12-06-13, 10:43 AM  
rheash92

Ok so I looked at the hybrid rotation and I dont think I like it. So I have decided to do the original rotation (the too big one) and I will substitute some days with the Masters Series Workouts.

Also, this rotation has you doing Cardio Axe like 3 times a week which I wont be doing. Ill probably do Cardio Axe 1 time and then some other cardio 2 days a week.

What type of cardio do think will go well with this rotation? Should I do boxing/kickboxing or HIIT stuff (like Cathe or Zuzanna)? I thought boxing might be a good idea since it will work the arms since the BBL rotation is more lower body focussed but I dont burn that many calories with boxing....I burn more with HIIT stuff that uses the lower body more and that would be fine since BBL by itself would be low impact.

I know Im just over thinking this. But I want to get the best results out of this rotation.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Old 12-06-13, 11:41 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Ok so I looked at the hybrid rotation and I dont think I like it. So I have decided to do the original rotation (the too big one) and I will substitute some days with the Masters Series Workouts.

Also, this rotation has you doing Cardio Axe like 3 times a week which I wont be doing. Ill probably do Cardio Axe 1 time and then some other cardio 2 days a week.

What type of cardio do think will go well with this rotation? Should I do boxing/kickboxing or HIIT stuff (like Cathe or Zuzanna)? I thought boxing might be a good idea since it will work the arms since the BBL rotation is more lower body focussed but I dont burn that many calories with boxing....I burn more with HIIT stuff that uses the lower body more and that would be fine since BBL by itself would be low impact.

I know Im just over thinking this. But I want to get the best results out of this rotation.

Any ideas? Thanks!
I am doing a BBL rotation for the first time this month (the Classic one) and I too cannot stand to do Cardio Axe more than once a week. I decided to substitute latin dance-type workouts that have the same intensity and similar types of hips and core moves, like Christi Taylor's Pure Spice and Zumba.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-13, 11:52 AM  
rheash92

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I am doing a BBL rotation for the first time this month (the Classic one) and I too cannot stand to do Cardio Axe more than once a week. I decided to substitute latin dance-type workouts that have the same intensity and similar types of hips and core moves, like Christi Taylor's Pure Spice and Zumba.
Oh yeah....Pure spice and Zumba is a great idea...Do you think its enough calorie burn even though I cant dance tht well?
Old 12-06-13, 12:23 PM  
PrairieGem

When I do a BBL rotation, I just do BumBum as my cardio. (I will sometimes do Axe on light days.)

I have only ever heard rumors about the Masters DVDs. I have the original infomercial set, and have never seen information about the Masters workouts--what's included?
Old 12-06-13, 12:34 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Oh yeah....Pure spice and Zumba is a great idea...Do you think its enough calorie burn even though I cant dance tht well?
Cardio Axe is pretty low intensity IMO and I find that my heart rate is actually higher with Pure Spice and Zumba. That said, I know the steps so I can give it my all. If you struggle with the choreography and find your heart rate stays lower, maybe you could do a longer cardio session (for instance, I do 30 minutes of Pure Spice but you could do 2 or 3 additional segments) or repeat segments twice to get the choreography down and really "perform" it?

Gem - I agree that BumBum is way more challenging cardio-wise than Cardio Axe. That's a tough little workout!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl