Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-21, 08:14 AM  
buffmama

EPIC Heat Day 17 Compound Legs

15s and 20s with 30lbs for glute bridges. I used 1x15lb for Bulgarians but for the second round I did put it on my shoulder. Felt my core on most exercises. Was still shaking by the end.
Old 09-26-21, 08:28 AM  
Erica H.

Kaleigh spin and Sydney's 40 minute upper body workout that she posted yesterday.

For the first time, I didn't like the Kaleigh spin class. It's one she posted yesterday and I just didn't feel any intensity. I don't think it was me because I added on one of her short workouts and immediately got my HR up and was sweating.

I really liked Sydney's upper body workout from yesterday. Definitely my favorite of the ones I've done from the Strong program. I did pause it at times so I could go heavy and get more reps in since some of her work times were too short for me.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 06:45 AM  
buffmama

Caroline Girvan EPIC Heat Day 18 Chest & Core - 38min, holds = hard!

My shoulders were feeling this!
Old 09-27-21, 09:22 AM  
Erica H.

Some of Caroline's chest-focused workouts wipe me out.

Kaleigh spin (much much better today!) and did Sydney's Strong leg workout that she posted recently again.

Erica
Old 09-28-21, 07:03 AM  
buffmama

EPIC Heat Day 19 FB DB Triset Drop Sets

Good workout.
Old 09-28-21, 07:27 AM  
Erica H.

Kaleigh spin and Kaleigh 15 minute Total Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. Did the upper body workout twice and paused to add more reps so it took almost 40 minutes. Liked it a lot.

Erica
Old 09-29-21, 07:42 AM  
buffmama

EPIC Heat Day 21 Glutes

I skipped Day 20 and will do that tomorrow. I could still feel my back and shoulders from the strength work and didn't sleep well last night. Tabata tomorrow. This one was a lot of hip thrusts. I prefer more SL work and more varied exercises. I think if you're not good at hip thrusts doing that many won't necessarily change that. One of my pilates workouts is pilates/PT and I'm going to try and incorporate more of that for glute activation. I was very tempted to do Sydney's 50 min Strong Glute workout.

Erica - You use the same weights as Caroline! Oh my, you are Strong!
Old 09-29-21, 08:27 AM  
Erica H.

I use the same weights as Caroline on most exercises except for shoulders and lunges. I can't use good form and go that heavy for lunges and I worry about hurting my shoulders with the weights she uses. Sydney goes really heavy for shoulders, too.

Kaleigh spin today and I did Caroline's Epic III Fiery Leg workout that she posted yesterday. I really liked the lower body work!

I hate hip thrusts and never do them. But I have a pancake butt and probably should.

Erica
Old 09-30-21, 08:17 AM  
buffmama

EPIC Heat Day 20 FB Tabata HIIT

Really didn't want to do this one, just feeling drained lately. I did it anyway - my way with low impact sprinkled in. Some days just getting it done is a major accomplishment.
Old 09-30-21, 08:40 AM  
Erica H.

Wow, I'm impressed that you got the Tabata HIIT done - especially when you weren't feeling energized to start with.

Kaleigh spin and did her upper body workout again, too.

Erica

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle