Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-26-21, 06:44 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Glutes and ABs Builder Day 44. Just what it says.

bex - Great idea on the Summertime Fines! You mention Heather and now I miss her.
Old 07-26-21, 07:23 AM  
Erica H.

Transcend legs level 5 (loved this one) and Kaleigh spin. Heading off to the doctor soon and am really nervous about the appt.!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-21, 07:42 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 47 Arms & Shoulders - ch, tri, sh actually so much better than last week. Mr and Mrs Muscle no. 2 No Repeat - FB. Longer work and shorter work on these no repeats.
Old 07-27-21, 08:39 AM  
Erica H.

Caroline's Beastmode back/biceps. Great workout. I went really heavy (for me) on everything until the finisher and had to drop down. Also, Kaleigh spin.

Looking forward to doing Beastmode legs tomorrow.

Erica
Old 07-27-21, 02:36 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
Caroline's Beastmode back/biceps. Great workout. I went really heavy (for me) on everything until the finisher and had to drop down. Also, Kaleigh spin.

Looking forward to doing Beastmode legs tomorrow.

Erica
I enjoyed the back/bicep one also. The legs one I did today and it was good - time flew by. The highest weight I had for the one weight moves was 35lbs, wish I had a little heavier for those.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 08:24 AM  
buffmama

Rest day for me today. Some pilates and yoga but did Mr and Mrs Muscle No Repeat no. 5 Lower Body.
Old 07-28-21, 08:57 AM  
Erica H.

Caroline's Beastmode legs today - the one she posted yesterday. I found it very difficult and was relieved when she dropped to mostly bodyweight exercises for the second half. Also, Kaleigh spin.

I love these Beastmode workouts, but they are bittersweet for me knowing that I'm going to lose the strength I've worked so hard for if I have this surgery.

Erica
Old 07-29-21, 07:33 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 46 Leg Builder. I liked the structure of this one - weighted moves, isometric holds, and BWs moves. Sadly she doesn't always convey how many sets of an exercise to expect which makes it difficult to maximize them. I stayed on one leg as long as possible. Mr and Mrs Muscle 4 min Fat Loss no. 16 - liked this one and did it before Sydney which I think I like better than after.
Old 07-29-21, 07:41 AM  
Erica H.

Caroline's Beastmode chest/triceps today. I liked it, but was disappointed that it seemed to focus on triceps a lot more than chest. Excellent workout, but I would have preferred more targeted chest work. Kaleigh spin, of course...

Erica
Old 07-30-21, 07:49 AM  
buffmama

Summertime Fine 3.0 Day 45 Back and Biceps. I did 3 sets each of Renegade rows instead of more curls and pullovers instead of the ladder at the end. For her rows I did one arm at a time to make it harder before alternating, but I do rear delts single arm to make it easier. Felt better than last weeks workout. I just didn't have it in me today to workout with Caroline. MrandMrsMuscle No Repeat no.1 Full Body. Think I did this one before. Oh well.

One month of Sydney 'best of' from all her programs sounds like fun. Each day from a different program, no repeats. Thinking about doing this next. Hmmm, I may not like the older workouts that don't have the exercises written out as it makes it harder to modify as would want to.

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle