Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-21, 07:51 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Flow with Mira is a new pilates channel that is great. She trained with Rael and has another channel Aayala Pilates.
buffmama this looks great, thanks for posting!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-21, 08:44 AM  
alisoncooks

Improved Health — geared towards seniors but production values are good and she has fun music (no talking) walks. There’s a Mama Mia/Abba walk!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-21, 08:59 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Improved Health — geared towards seniors but production values are good and she has fun music (no talking) walks. There’s a Mama Mia/Abba walk!
Oohhh I love Abba I will have to check this one out. Thanks for posting.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-21, 09:07 AM  
TracyQ

I did this BOHO Beautiful practice this morning. It is advanced for my current level (for example side plank with eagle legs ) but I hope to build back to be able to do more advanced practices and figured I would give it a try. I found it very challenging but really enjoyable.

https://youtu.be/H4eimzWFcls

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-21, 02:57 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
I did the below Improved Health's walking workout a couple of months ago, when I wanted an easy workout. If you love oldies' (boomers) music, this is great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qnDwHN6yIU&t=972s
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-21, 12:17 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Oohhh I love Abba I will have to check this one out. Thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
I did the below Improved Health's walking workout a couple of months ago, when I wanted an easy workout. If you love oldies' (boomers) music, this is great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qnDwHN6yIU&t=972s
Quick question that I sometimes worry about after doing a video which I love. I remember reading either on this thread or on another one that some channel was shut down because of copyright issues with the music. In your opinions, do you think that I should download and save the videos that play music that may not be copyrighted? I know, for example, that Jessica Smith videos don't have that issue. She always gives info on the music in her description box. Others, such as Olivia Lawson and possibly this channel as well, which I have yet to watch, don't. I would hate to lose videos that I love. Is this something that we need to be concerned about? In other words, how strict is YouTube?
Old 10-13-21, 01:03 PM  
warriorprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
Quick question that I sometimes worry about after doing a video which I love. I remember reading either on this thread or on another one that some channel was shut down because of copyright issues with the music. In your opinions, do you think that I should download and save the videos that play music that may not be copyrighted? I know, for example, that Jessica Smith videos don't have that issue. She always gives info on the music in her description box. Others, such as Olivia Lawson and possibly this channel as well, which I have yet to watch, don't. I would hate to lose videos that I love. Is this something that we need to be concerned about? In other words, how strict is YouTube?
Interesting question. I know when I upload videos from my dance class, it gets claimed by whoever owns the music that is being played. There's no problem as long as I don't mind not making any money from it. I don't know if that's always the case.

At any rate, I'm awfully glad I downloaded my favorite videos from Neoufitness back when their music was great. It's easy on a Mac with quicktime.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
warriorprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-21, 01:32 PM  
sherry7899

Nancy, Neoufitness used to have such great music!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-21, 05:33 AM  
donnamp

Don't know if this one was mentioned yet -

Taylor Toned - ballet/barre/Pilates:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TaylorToned

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-21, 05:39 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Flow with Mira is a new pilates channel that is great. She trained with Rael and has another channel Aayala Pilates.
She puts out a weekly schedule on the Community tab of her YouTube channel. You may not be able to see it on an iPad, I've heard, but I can see it on my computer. One thing I like is that she will include a harder alternative workout and an easier one.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobandbrad, keli roberts, natalie jill, penny barnshaw, youtube, youtube channels, youtube instructors, youtube workouts, youtube yoga