Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-22, 05:19 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Yay! Looks good so far.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:01 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Just ordered all of them!

*DVD BUYERS, IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: To buy all 6 of the DVDs included in this set, you must apply the coupon to the bundle product in order to get the 6th title, "Stretch + Relax" for free. Amazon only allows us to bundle 5 individual products at one time, so this coupon must be included with your order to add all 6 to your cart at this special price. Please check to make sure the coupon was added to your order prior to completing your purchase (your total should be $69.75 before tax/shipping for all 6 DVDs). The discount will show up on the final order checkout page. Since Amazon handles all of our DVD orders and shipment we regret that we cannot make any changes or adjustments to any DVD orders.

To add the coupon and receive the 6th title free, click on the "Extra Savings: 1 Applicable Promotion" tab just under the product bundle information on the product page. Once the box is expanded, click "Add Both to Cart" before checking out:

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:48 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Is it out of stock ?

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:50 PM  
star117

I hope not! I just tried to order and it said unavailable!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:52 PM  
CharM

from the newsletter:
Quote:
Once this offer ends on June 30th (or while DVD supplies last), these titles will be offered at the regular prices listed above.
I sure hope we haven't missed out.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:55 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I tried ordering right when I received the email and it wouldn’t process.

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 03:57 PM  
star117

She just posted on Facebook that Amazon is having trouble keeping up so there may be a delay. She also said if it sells out they will replenish and extend the deadline. Whew!
Old 05-19-22, 03:58 PM  
CharM

Thanks again, Star!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 04:01 PM  
star117

You're welcome! She said there is stock right now but Amazon needs to reload it and it should be soon.
Old 05-19-22, 04:22 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

QUICK UPDATE ON MY LAST EMAIL:

Hello All!

THANK YOU so much for all of your excitement and enthusiasm for our new programs. I am so grateful to all of you!

It does look like Amazon is having some trouble keeping up with the DVD bundle orders at the moment, so there may be a brief delay before the DVD bundle shows as available again, but we do have more in stock waiting for them to receive (and if we do happen to sell out, we'll replenish stock ASAP or extend the sale deadline).

We do apologize for the delay. Thank you so, so much for all of your patience.

I can’t wait to join you for these new sessions soon. ��

Sincerely,
Jessica

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor workouts, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts